Zero Gravity GX?

Especially for light weight issues concerning cyclocross / touring bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

bigskyTi
in the industry

by bigskyTi

I've seen that these are listed as available at a couple of websites, but cannot find any specs on them. I thought that somebody here had ordered a set too.

Any ideas on the weight of these? I was going to go disc with my CX but the ZG's my be too sweet looking to pass up (well that and it is really pricy to build a light set of disc wheels)

iubike

by iubike

Mine will be here tomorrow. I put in the call to 0G to "Get some info" only to be told they were in stock, at which point I was fumbling to get the wallet open. We will see, if they suck then off to Ebay they go. I have been on the road stuff for years and have had no problems (really like them). I am worried they will suck because of the mechanical disadvantage, however I just picked up some 303's, and the new Addict CX should ship soon. Sub 15lb CX bike? Lets hope.

by Weenie

bigskyTi
in the industry

by bigskyTi

I'm about to order some. I hate myself, because it is for pure bling. Please tell me that they ROCK.

Too White

by Too White

Never hate yourself for pure bling. I just built an entire road bike off the bling factor. Enjoy yourself. Your time in sport is short, so have some fun and look damn good doing it.

iubike

by iubike

If nothing else they will be here by Friday...

bigskyTi
in the industry

by bigskyTi

Can anybody tell me if these work? I'm running Avid Shorty 6 (2009 version) but these jsut look too tempting to pass up.

Is anybody running them and can you tell me how they feel. Seems like they are pretty light, bu tnot that much light er than the Avids. Anyway I thought I'd ask before I dropped the coin.

CTiride

by CTiride

Some info in the link posted by coloclimber:

http://www.velocipedesalon.com/forum/sh ... #post47517

by Weenie