New to cyclocross

Especially for light weight issues concerning cyclocross / touring bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

RidleysCycleman

by RidleysCycleman

I am wondering what to do ? I am thinking of getting a cyclocross bike I am thinking of options they are as follows.

Devinci Tosca I am concerned out about the what i call them the givens new seat seat post stem pedal and wheels. I think the price is okay but also don't want to be upgrading slowly Just wondering your thoughts.

price 1400 Cad

Option 2.

Ridley Supercross Frame only $1000 without fork and with easton carbon seatpost and headset and Then I would need alot of help with parts and wheels what to get :( I think this option would yeild the best results but also i think around 2500 to 3500 canadian

Option 3.

I wanted the S-works tricross but I can't get one in canada they are out for the seasonz does anyone know where you can get it through and e-dealer or anywere else.

Any Other options that you can think of I know I can get deals on parts through my old shop.

I am currently riding an S-works Hardtail full XTR Disc minus the cranks XT. thomson and king with an slr to top it off with F100X.

Also What fork for the supercross