Gravel bike weights and gravel purchase advice

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Roadbiker10

by Roadbiker10

I've been searching weights for the Revolt Alu bikes but can't find it anywhere. I don't understand why brands like Giant and Orbea don't state weights.

I'm interested in Revolt 1, Revolt 0 and Revolt Advanced 3. If soemeone has weights, it would be nice to know. Not only for me but others who search.

Ridley Kanzo C with GRX 2x11 and 19mm ID RS171 is supposed to weigh 9,8kg. Canyon Grail AL with the same 2x11 GRX but 24 mm ID rims is also 9,8kg. Can Canyon weights be trusted?

Canyon Grizl AL with the exakt same spec as the Grail AL is stated to be 10,66 while the Grail 9,8. How is that possible?

I am interested in all of these bikes by the way. Looking to switch out my Domane 2x9 for a real gravelbike with large tire clearance. It will mostly be used on the trainer so I don't know wether the Giants which come with 48/32 would be to prefer over the others with 46/30. Maybe it doesn't matter that much on the trainer since I will mostly use TR but the bike will also be used for road in bad weather.
Scott Addict RC 20 2021
Ridley Kanzo Adventure 2022

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Roadbiker10

by Roadbiker10

Does anyone have weights for the DT Swiss LN wheels that come on the cheaper Canyons? Also for the Revolt SX-2 wheels. The RS 171 should be 2kg from what I've found.

I read that the LN wheels have a problem with leaks through the welds when setting up tubeless. Anyone have any experience?
Scott Addict RC 20 2021

Roadbiker10

by Roadbiker10

Is there any manufacturer that is known for underestimating weight?
Scott Addict RC 20 2021