GRX Di2 questions

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

OnTheRivet

by OnTheRivet

Nick38 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:26 pm
Cheers, yeah I'm wiring both shifters up, I use the top buttons for scrolling through my Garmin so will need that. Got most of it rigged up today, not ridden yet, shift definitely appears slower with the clutch on
Pro crosser Kerry Warner has his 1X grx setup that both levers are wired and each lever shifts up/down the cassette. If one shifter should die he has a backup.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

FIJIGabe

by FIJIGabe

If you're running 1x, this would be easy enough, since you have three buttons on each shifter. Personally, I have the top button mimic the large paddle, so when I'm pushing hard and gripping the top of the hoods, I don't have to change my hand position to hit the shift button, I can do it at the tops.

fizzaz

by fizzaz

OnTheRivet wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:12 pm
Nick38 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:26 pm
Cheers, yeah I'm wiring both shifters up, I use the top buttons for scrolling through my Garmin so will need that. Got most of it rigged up today, not ridden yet, shift definitely appears slower with the clutch on
Pro crosser Kerry Warner has his 1X grx setup that both levers are wired and each lever shifts up/down the cassette. If one shifter should die he has a backup.
Fuhhhh, why haven't I thought to do this. K, lemme go to the garage.