GRX di2 shifters and sram cassette

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

cure

by cure

hello, has anyone had experience using grx di2 shifters with sram cassette, are the shifting increments the same or would i need to use shimano specific cassette?

what i'd be running is gravel bike, wilier jena, sram 50/34, sram 11-36 cassette. i know shimano derailluer specs 34t as max but i've seen others do up to 40t no issue and without roadlink. just want other opinions on this as well, but also mixing sram components with grx di2 shifters and its compatiblity.

thank you in advance!
i love udon.

cerro

by cerro

Sram cassettes works fine with GRX but not as sure about the bigger size than going up to Sram 11-36.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sigma

by sigma

cure wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:57 pm
hello, has anyone had experience using grx di2 shifters with sram cassette, are the shifting increments the same or would i need to use shimano specific cassette?

what i'd be running is gravel bike, wilier jena, sram 50/34, sram 11-36 cassette. i know shimano derailluer specs 34t as max but i've seen others do up to 40t no issue and without roadlink. just want other opinions on this as well, but also mixing sram components with grx di2 shifters and its compatiblity.

thank you in advance!
Run up to 42 with my GRX di2 on an XD cassette with zero issues.
Lots of bikes: currently riding Enve Melee, Krypton Pro, S Works Crux, S Works Epic Evo, SL7.
In build: SW SL8