2022 Scott Addict Gravel

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

drainyoo

by drainyoo

Hey folks, didn't see a thread for this so figured I'd start one so we can post updates/news/builds/etc for the upcoming Addict Gravel. I have a 30 on order with my LBS and they're saying they expect it between Sept-Feb. They basically have no idea. Does anyone have one on order and have a more firm arrival date? They're starting to pop up on US and UK shops, so I'm assuming it should be sooner than later.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jayjay

by jayjay

I really like the Addict Gravel!
Any idea if the regular Creston IC SL will fit on the bike?

drainyoo

by drainyoo

jayjay wrote:I really like the Addict Gravel!
Any idea if the regular Creston IC SL will fit on the bike?
I don’t see why not. The steerer tubes seems to be the same between the Road and Gravel forks.

Sam

by Sam

The Addict Gravel 20 caught my eye. Very competitive pricing considering where the market has gone recently.

PinaRene

by PinaRene

I love the Scott Addict gravel - only downside is to order one, and to wait until 2022..

mrlobber

by mrlobber

Too bad all 3 higher spec builds come with SRAM, Addict Gravel 30 is the only one with Shimano, mechanical GRX.
Although the Addict Gravel Tuned frameset is theoretically also available, don't know the price though. Full top end bike costs 8.7k EUR.
Minimum bike categories required in the stable:
Aero bike | GC bike | GC rim bike | Climbing bike | Climbing rim bike | Classics bike | Gravel bike | TT bike | Indoors bike

billythestickboy

by billythestickboy

I'm really keen on one of these to replace my monster cross. I'll transfer my drive train over so only really need the frame, but I'm not so keen on any of the colour schemes.

I did hear a rumour of a cx version, which should be coming soon with the cx season up and running now.

If not then I might go for a metrix 10, which seems to be the same frame in quite a nice silver colour, just with flat bar components.

ChrisRideLog

by ChrisRideLog

Hi there,

has anybody seen one in the wild already? I have also one (Addict Gravel 30) on order since very much the day it was released and I checked today with my LBS but he has still no information from Scott when roughly the bike will be delivered.

Does anybody else has any information on delivery dates?

drainyoo

by drainyoo

My LBS keeps saying Feb 2022. I'm accepted that it's not coming until next year. It's bizzare as to why Scott would promote it so much right now if no one can get it.

tritiltheend

by tritiltheend

ChrisRideLog wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:04 pm
Hi there,

has anybody seen one in the wild already? I have also one (Addict Gravel 30) on order since very much the day it was released and I checked today with my LBS but he has still no information from Scott when roughly the bike will be delivered.

Does anybody else has any information on delivery dates?
I was told only 200 of these will make it into the USA in 2022. Best chance is a shop that has already done a lot of Scott gravel bikes.

rainerhq

by rainerhq

I was told march/april.
"Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride"

ChrisRideLog

by ChrisRideLog

Highly likely only a very very few bikes were delivered, but the prices has been increased by roughly 10% already ...

Chadbus25

by Chadbus25

I have an Addict Gravel 10 on order - quoted June 2022 but have zero idea when to expect it. I'm told there's only 40 Addict Gravel bikes/frame sets coming to the UK in 2022 so will be very rare (at least initially).

Anyone got a further update on their order?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TiFan

by TiFan

I am UK based and my Gravel 30 is on its way to me as I type, out for delivery today. I pre-ordered mine with Wheelbase back in November and was told Feb/March but turned up last week.
Hargroves Cycles were also posting on their social media that they had some 30's arrive. I initially wanted the 20 but was told they were basically unavailable for 22.

Looking forward to getting out on it soon!