New Cannondale Gravel/Cyclocross?

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

DrimeOser

by DrimeOser

As the Supersix Evo SE and CX are hardly available, the good old SuperX might still cover some sales.

It would be interesting if both were tested alonside each other in a kind of blindfolded test and if anybody would feel a difference. But then, riding blindfolded might be a bad idea.

jrod88

by jrod88

I guess there may be enough of them floating around to keep them on the site, but I haven't seen any. I originally wanted a SuperX to build and "SE", just wasn't wild about the colors this year.
Allez Sprint
SS EVO SE

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jrod88

by jrod88

We'll, only two days past the shipping date and no confirmation Cannondale has it. Getting anxious.
Allez Sprint
SS EVO SE

jrod88

by jrod88

Possibly able to get one Monday. Any more riders able to get their hands on one?
Allez Sprint
SS EVO SE

bet1216

by bet1216

I got my Supersix Evo CX a week ago. Stripping it down right now because I want a GRX Di2 2x set up. If you are in the US and can go to chicago I know a bike shope there had a CX in a 54 as of the last week of December (they will not mail it).

Here mine is on the work stand in the garage:Image

whinefields

by whinefields

Love the hint of purple. Are you planning to put the junction box in the downtube or handlebar?

shiiiison

by shiiiison

Happen to have the frame weight? Also when you say they have a 54 is that the bike or frameset?

shiiiison

by shiiiison

Happen to have the frame weight? Also when you say they have a 54 is that the bike or frameset?

bet1216

by bet1216

whinefields wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:34 pm
Love the hint of purple. Are you planning to put the junction box in the downtube or handlebar?
I really like the colorway. The inside of the chainstays and fork have some of the purple...and the purple is colorshifting. Barend junction box. Using 3T Superergo bars. I have all the di2 wiring run internal.
Last edited by bet1216 on Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

bet1216

by bet1216

shiiiison wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:40 am
I dont have the frame weight yet because the bike came built up and I don't have it stripped yet (or have a BB press). I'm going to get the shop to weight it when they finish the stripping.

I don't think Cannondale is selling a frameset in the US. The 54 I know of was for a complete bike just like the one in the picture. $4000 US

TurboKoo

by TurboKoo

I received my SE yesterday and took first ride on. I really like. I did some CX races on CX model but that was size too small. Now that I got my hands on the correct size I just love it.

Cannondale SuperSix
Shimano 9270

jrod88

by jrod88

Nice!

I finally have the 54 I ordered in, but dang is it big! Might see if I can find a 51 to throw a leg over.

Really smooth and quiet on the road and decently comfortable on ruts.
Allez Sprint
SS EVO SE

dzl

by dzl

Hey all,

I just bought an EVO SE 46cm for my wife. She's thinking she may want a power meter sometime in the near future. Does anyone know what version of the RIVAL AXS crankset comes with the SE? Is it the WIDE version or a custom version that SRAM makes specifically for Cannondale's Ai bikes?

It would be pretty convenient if it's just the WIDE version, and we could just get the RIVAL AXS WIDE powermeter. Otherwise, it seems like the only other option would be a pedal-based PM.

Thanks for the help,

Dan

ricerocket

by ricerocket

dzl wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:48 pm
Does anyone know what version of the RIVAL AXS crankset comes with the SE?
It's Ai per the spec sheet.

https://www.cannondale.com/en-eu/bikes/ ... six-evo-se

DRIVETRAIN
Bottom Bracket
SRAM DUB PF30A Road 83mm, Cannondale Ai
dzl wrote:
Otherwise, it seems like the only other option would be a pedal-based PM.
You could also swap to a Hollowgram and a crankarm based power meter, side benefit is you could save nearly 400g.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

oldmac

by oldmac

ricerocket wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:49 am
dzl wrote:
Does anyone know what version of the RIVAL AXS crankset comes with the SE?
It's Ai per the spec sheet.

https://www.cannondale.com/en-eu/bikes/ ... six-evo-se

DRIVETRAIN
Bottom Bracket
SRAM DUB PF30A Road 83mm, Cannondale Ai
dzl wrote:
Otherwise, it seems like the only other option would be a pedal-based PM.
You could also swap to a Hollowgram and a crankarm based power meter, side benefit is you could save nearly 400g.
May be the crank axle is longer than the normal SRAM crankset, there is A marking on the axle. Just like the SRAM crankset on Cannondale MTB bikes.