Factor LS

Especially for light weight issues concerning cyclocross / touring bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

gwerziou

by gwerziou

kode54 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:16 pm
Having owned a Factor O2 with PF30...I must say that Factor does a great job with PF30. I've had more issues with other PF30 so I can understand your concerns.

edit: I ordered a BBright Hambini BB and plan to use a THM crank.
I got interested in Factor recently from one of the cycling podcasts, I forget which one, which had a lengthy interview and it was clear that unlike many brands, these guys both own their own factory and really know what they are doing.
I'm going to a Chorus crankset so I'm not foreseeing any issues with BBright. Through previous experience I'm absolutely confident in Campy bottom brackets. The Easton cranks will be put to use somewhere else down the "N + 1" line...

by Weenie

mmendoza87

by mmendoza87

Here's a shot of the LS in a bigger size than the one shown on the website.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC48aSfFY8S/

gwerziou

by gwerziou

I'm really interested in seeing some reviews of this bike. I haven't seen anything online as to how it actually rides. From their other bikes, my guess is that it's nice... but that's just a guess.

MarkoP

by MarkoP

gwerziou wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:17 pm
I'm really interested in seeing some reviews of this bike. I haven't seen anything online as to how it actually rides. From their other bikes, my guess is that it's nice... but that's just a guess.
Same here. I'm on the fence between this and 3T Exploro and wish there were more reviews about the LS.