3T Exploro Update

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

bikesrdangerousmmk

by bikesrdangerousmmk

It's been out there for a while now. Does anyone anticipate or have any knowledge about a forthcoming update?

IrrelevantD

by IrrelevantD

bikesrdangerousmmk wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:18 pm
It's been out there for a while now. Does anyone anticipate or have any knowledge about a forthcoming update?
I think they just updated it for last year. Primary difference being the change to flat mount brakes, and I think they did something with either the seat tube or the deraileur hangar.
* There is a 70% chance that what you have just read has a peppering of cynicism or sarcasm and generally should not be taken seriously.
I'll leave it up to you to figure out the other 30%. If you are in any way offended, that's on you.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bikesrdangerousmmk

by bikesrdangerousmmk

IrrelevantD wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:30 am
bikesrdangerousmmk wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:18 pm
I think they just updated it for last year. Primary difference being the change to flat mount brakes, and I think they did something with either the seat tube or the deraileur hangar.
Seems like the flat mount change was just a begrudging nod to the preference for disc mounts now, but it didn't seem like they've made any substantive changes to the frame otherwise.