DT Swiss GRC 1400

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

TonyM

by TonyM

I used the GRC 1400 Spline 42 in 700C last year and I have added the 650B version.

They are really excellent wheels like always with the DT Swiss manufacturing quality.
They also have the newest shape of the rims which should(!) bring some aero advantage.

Like many I trust the quality (and ease of maintenance) of the DT Swiss ratchet system.
In the GRC 1400 the ratchet system is the 36er. I also like the DT Swiss spokes.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Parkerross

by Parkerross

I just ordered the HGC 1400 rear (im a clydesdale) im gonna pair it with the ERC 1400 in front. I got a good deal each seperatley so I figured I would try it before getting a matching GRC or HGC.

OnTheRivet

by OnTheRivet

I can get an equal wheelset from Farsport/or light bicycle for 1/3 the price. People are finally waking up to the ridiculous pricing of "name brand" wheelsets and looking elsewhere. Specialized has finally figured this out and now offers some outstanding wheels for a reasonable price, DT better figure it out soon.

TonyM

by TonyM

OnTheRivet wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:51 am
I can get an equal wheelset from Farsport/or light bicycle for 1/3 the price. People are finally waking up to the ridiculous pricing of "name brand" wheelsets and looking elsewhere. Specialized has finally figured this out and now offers some outstanding wheels for a reasonable price, DT better figure it out soon.
If you are located in the US or Canada, check the prices in Europe for DT Swiss and guess why it is so expensive over the ocean...LOL...Someone in between iss making some money ...LOL