Favero Assioma with Xpedo CXR Pedals

Especially for light weight issues concerning cyclocross / touring bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

LanceLegstrong

Re: Favero Assioma with Xpedo CXR Pedals

Post by LanceLegstrong »

robertbb wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:14 am
LanceLegstrong wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:29 am
So after reading through this: https://forum.trainerroad.com/t/a-wild- ... s/18627/24 and looking for a power meter option for my Trek Checkpoint, I decided to try this hack.
Do you have any pics of the CXR's side-on with the cap on? In your first pic it kind of looks like the cap is recessed.

The CXR's do appear wider than the mForce models from pics...
I don't have them on right now, I switched back for road riding. But the cap fits just like the M Force. The picture I posted was missing the side cap, it's not recessed at all.

robertbb

Post by robertbb »

LanceLegstrong wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:59 am
robertbb wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:14 am
LanceLegstrong wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:29 am
So after reading through this: https://forum.trainerroad.com/t/a-wild- ... s/18627/24 and looking for a power meter option for my Trek Checkpoint, I decided to try this hack.
Do you have any pics of the CXR's side-on with the cap on? In your first pic it kind of looks like the cap is recessed.

The CXR's do appear wider than the mForce models from pics...
I don't have them on right now, I switched back for road riding. But the cap fits just like the M Force. The picture I posted was missing the side cap, it's not recessed at all.
Well, if the cap fits... :D

Thanks heaps for that. Makes my decision far easier!

mashiehood

Post by mashiehood »

robertbb wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:44 pm
mashiehood wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:03 pm
Chuffed about this now I don't have to stress about two power meters on two bikes, easy swap between MTB cross and road 😀
What's to stress about? I got sick of transferring my pedals from bike to bike almost daily (especially from roadie to commuter) that I got another set of Assioma's. Still undecided which XPedo body to do the swap with.
Get another set to make life easier to be honest Im happy to tinker the night before the ride for 15 minutes rather than spending more for convenience...

ooo

Post by ooo »

How much longer is Favero axle to comparing to xpedo stock cxr axle?
Can I use it as single side power meter with some washer under right axle thread (to make them symmertical)
'

VTR1000SP2

Post by VTR1000SP2 »

ooo wrote:How much longer is Favero axle to comparing to xpedo stock cxr axle?
Can I use it as single side power meter with some washer under right axle thread (to make them symmertical)
Mine were identical but I didn’t use the CXR as my donor pedal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Curtis

Post by Steve Curtis »

Brilliant! Exactly what I want on my gravel bike/s and turbo set up.
I just need to source some sensibility priced Favero Assioma DUO donor pedals 👍🏻