Teravail?

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

jbucky1

by jbucky1

I have been using G Ones All round and WTB Riddlers (37), I have been hearing a lot about Tervails, anyone have good experience? any particular models you like?

TheRich

by TheRich

jbucky1 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:48 am
I have been using G Ones All round and WTB Riddlers (37), I have been hearing a lot about Tervails, anyone have good experience? any particular models you like?
Was there something you didn't like about the G Ones? I just ordered a pair for the Crusher in the Tushar.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jbucky1

by jbucky1

The G Ones are a great tyre, but not particularly durable, they are soft, supple, fast. If that's what you need cool. I needed a bit more durability of slightly larger rock / exploring.

TheRich

by TheRich

jbucky1 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:24 am
The G Ones are a great tyre, but not particularly durable, they are soft, supple, fast. If that's what you need cool. I needed a bit more durability of slightly larger rock / exploring.
They'll be dirt road tires, I use more durable Bontrager tires currently because my local gravel rides include MTB trails.

Thanks though, I'll be sure to put some miles on them before racing them.

MountainAddict

by MountainAddict

I run Cannonballs on my gravel bike 38 in front, 35 in the rear (all I can fit in the back). Came HIGHLY recommended by numerous LBS employees as well as a few guys I know who spend a lot of time on gravel.

I've only put about 350 miles on mine so far (mix of gravel/dirt roads/pavement) but have really enjoyed them. Might try Panaracer Gravelkings next just because they're very popular and a bit cheaper.

jbucky1

by jbucky1

Interesting I see Cannonballs a lot on stock bikes, I should give em a try, Im thinking of going back to specialized Triggers.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com