27.2 mm carbon seatpost

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

proudCAAD12

by proudCAAD12

Hey all,

I just purchased a 2019 Cosmic Stallion and I'm looking to get a carbon seatpost. I tried searching but couldn't come up with anything. Anyone got any suggestions? Bonus would be something around or under the $100 mark.

Thanks in advance for any help!
2017 Cannondale CAAD12
2005 Trek 7.4
Oldie Dahon Boardwalk

AJS914

by AJS914

27.2 is one of the most common sizes. Mostly every brand sells one. How exactly are you coming up short?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

alber84

by alber84

kcnc ti scandio??

nickf

by nickf

OMNI racer. Full carbon and can be found on eBay for a deal. Good weight for the money.

robertbb

by robertbb

Ritchey WCS carbon 1-bolt.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TheKaiser

by TheKaiser

proudCAAD12 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:23 pm
Hey all,

I just purchased a 2019 Cosmic Stallion and I'm looking to get a carbon seatpost. I tried searching but couldn't come up with anything. Anyone got any suggestions? Bonus would be something around or under the $100 mark.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Yeah, as AJS914 said in the 2nd post, that's the most common size, and they are all over the place at a wide range of prices/designs. If you have some sort of specific requirements (ie. lightest, most flexy for comfort on bumps, most solid clamping, most "panache" etc...) then please elaborate, but you really have your pick of the litter. Personally I like 2 bolt designs (front and back) for secure clamping and easy micro adjustments, but if you have carbon rail saddles then sometimes the more basic 2 bolt designs can stress them more than is ideal.