Campagnolo 1X11 Narrow/Wide chainring

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

kgbianchi

by kgbianchi

Are any of you using Campagnolo 11 speed with a narrow wide chainring similar or the same as what is sold here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/J-L-Narrow-Wid ... 2323369099

Have any of you seen other Campagnolo narrow/wide options?

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

Garbaruk made mine. I have not used it yet though. I have another of the ring on a look zed chainsets for 1x11 and it works a treat. A rotor q ring on another campag 1x11 doesn't as the chain drops changing hear sometimes. So garbaruks teeth profile is better with a non clutched mech.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kgbianchi

by kgbianchi

Thank you for the response! I am looking for narrow/wide chainrings that work with Campagnolo Cranks or a recommendation for a crankset that is not an opposing brand.
bm0p700f wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:05 pm
Garbaruk made mine. I have not used it yet though. I have another of the ring on a look zed chainsets for 1x11 and it works a treat. A rotor q ring on another campag 1x11 doesn't as the chain drops changing hear sometimes. So garbaruks teeth profile is better with a non clutched mech.

iwantone

by iwantone

I am currently running the 42t Narrow Wide in the original post, it came out be be 71g.
Works fine with me, no dropped chains in my daily use.

Marin

by Marin

kgbianchi wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:52 am
Thank you for the response! I am looking for narrow/wide chainrings that work with Campagnolo Cranks or a recommendation for a crankset that is not an opposing brand.
bm0p700f wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:05 pm
Garbaruk will make you a chainring to fit your crank.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kgbianchi

by kgbianchi

I sent an email to Garbaruk. Which cranks do you have? Campagnolo 5 bolt 135 BCD or the newer 4 bolt? How many teeth is your ring?