WTB Exposure 30mm real world width

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

morganb

by morganb

I've decided to make my Gunnar Roadie into a gravel-lite bike since I have 4 road bikes and often find myself on rides where we are riding out to gravel on 80% road, some of which is really poor quality surface. I've got 28mm Open Corsa G+ on 21mm internal rims now, but am willing to trade a bit of suppleness for something that is durable and tubeless where I am less worried about cutting a sidewall. These measure around 31mm with calipers, and I could probably squeeze another mm more in there, but don't want to go bigger than that. The Exposure looks like a good fit but I don't want to order some and end up with a tire that doesn't fit inside my frame. The other tire that looked good was the Gravel King (I've heard the 32mm measures small), but the distributor I was looking at seems to have dropped the tubeless designation on these.

nachetetm

by nachetetm

I'm also curious about the size of those tires in 21c internal rims. It's a combo I would love to try if I have the clearance.
The new Vittoria Corsa control could be a great tire to leave the asfalt, although not tubeless for the moment.

Enviado desde mi XT1068 mediante Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

emotive

by emotive

Did you ever get hold of the 32mm Gravel Kings to try?