Chinese Open Mold Gravel / CX Bikes

Especially for light weight issues concerning cyclocross / touring bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

1sanglier

by 1sanglier

I find, it's also name FM606 and BBdrop is 69.

by Weenie

tetlej

by tetlej

Anyone using Flyxii fr-803 http://www.flyxii.com/PRODUCTSDetial?product_id=298 ? From geometry and photos it looks like 2021 hook ext c, actually the fr-802 is 2020 hook ext c.

Frisco

by Frisco

tetlej wrote:Anyone using Flyxii fr-803 http://www.flyxii.com/PRODUCTSDetial?product_id=298 ? From geometry and photos it looks like 2021 hook ext c, actually the fr-802 is 2020 hook ext c.
Isn’t that the same as canbonda 696 and tantan gr040?

tetlej

by tetlej

Frisco wrote:
Isn’t that the same as canbonda 696 and tantan gr040?
Looks the same as 696. I've ordered one few days ago to replace my tired trek crockett.

kroem

by kroem

Ruben58 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:35 pm
eucalyptus wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:31 pm
Ruben58 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:36 am
I have also been trying to get my hands on the GR039 for a LONG time now. I am told they changed the mold to BSA threaded BB and have slightly changed geometry because of the wishes of a big customer (might we see a known brand release a GR039 based bike soon?). I'm personally quite happy with the change to BSA threaded BB. I'm expecting it to ship within a week, maybe two, but at this point their track record of promising to ship to me within X days is pretty useless.
From who did you order? Tantan?

What changes are supposed to be made in the geometry? The only thing that has been mentioned in the thread that put me off is the low (high) BB drop of 56 mm, if that has changed it would be really nice, cause otherwise, I think it looks great on paper.

I am still waiting until to 23rd of June to get my dispute on PP finished.

I have also already ordered an Italian handmade Basso Palta frame instead :P 2.5 times the price but probably worth it.
Yes I did order thru Tantan themselves. With regards to geometry, that is exactly what they have changed. The New BB drop is 63mm.
Did you get it yet?

kroem

by kroem

Anyone got their GR039 yet? Looking to swap out my GR029 to get a zero offset seatpost... and upgrade fever :D

Rubaaaa

by Rubaaaa

I ordered a 58cm GR039 just yesterday, will keep you updated. Rose from TanTan told me it will take up to 2 months for it to ship as it is build to order i guess. So don't expect any news from me for the coming 2 months...

kroem

by kroem

Rubaaaa wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:18 am
I ordered a 58cm GR039 just yesterday, will keep you updated. Rose from TanTan told me it will take up to 2 months for it to ship as it is build to order i guess. So don't expect any news from me for the coming 2 months...
Nice! I think I'll order mine from Winow, speedier responses - but they're just a reseller so would go as fast I guess... (they say mid November...)

Rubaaaa

by Rubaaaa

kroem wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:08 am
Nice! I think I'll order mine from Winow, speedier responses - but they're just a reseller so would go as fast I guess... (they say mid November...)
Rose said the factory was real busy + I have mine painted matte green which is gonna take another week I guess.
Maybe if your order standard matte black it'll go quicker?
Please update us when you receive yours, kinda curious how long they will take over at winow.

kroem

by kroem

Rubaaaa wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:23 pm
kroem wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:08 am
Rose said the factory was real busy + I have mine painted matte green which is gonna take another week I guess.
Maybe if your order standard matte black it'll go quicker?
Please update us when you receive yours, kinda curious how long they will take over at winow.
I think I might be getting mine in raw carbon weave...

Mimmo89

by Mimmo89

While waiting for my GR039 to be delivered (ordered back in August, still no news) I was looking at some bolt on mudguards options; I tried to ask Vivian from TanTan, but she wasn't really helpful.
The only mounts that I can see from pictures are on the outside of the seatstays (top and bottom) and on the top of the fork; nothing on the fork blades and no seatstay/chainstay bridge.
What do you guys recommend and/or managed to fit?ImageImage

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk