My new frame

Especially for light weight issues concerning cyclocross / touring bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

simon
Resident Pro

by simon

the bike looks great, boogie
aren't you a little bit glad that you destroyed the bike in loenhout? 8) and, nice tubes...

Müsing

by Müsing

@Boogie: great looking bike you got there. I like the color and the combination with carbon. the fork looks good, too.

what breakshoes do you use?

good luck for the nationals

by Weenie

Boogie

by Boogie

I ride Ulterga casettes because Dura-Ace is too expensive;). I have 2 different chainrings. the 39 is a TA Specialites and the 46 is a Trutativ. My 39 trutrativ was broken so I bought a TA and they look and ride super!

Boogie

by Boogie

Müsing wrote:@Boogie: great looking bike you got there. I like the color and the combination with carbon. the fork looks good, too.

I use the brakes of the homebrand of Van Tuyl. They called radius and look like the same as Spookies. Spookies are better I guess but the price of mine are 30 euro's!

http://www.vantuyl.nl/upload/Image/prod ... -large.jpg

Boogie

by Boogie

simon wrote:the bike looks great, boogie
aren't you a little bit glad that you destroyed the bike in loenhout? 8) and, nice tubes...

I wouldn't say it;)
I ride with my 32mm tubes. Can you explain me when do you ride 32 o or 30mm?

Müsing

by Müsing

Boogie wrote:
Müsing wrote:@Boogie: great looking bike you got there. I like the color and the combination with carbon. the fork looks good, too.

I use the brakes of the homebrand of Van Tuyl. They called radius and look like the same as Spookies. Spookies are better I guess but the price of mine are 30 euro's!

thanks for the answer. But I meant the shoes, the rubberholder (?) on the breaks :wink:

Boogie

by Boogie

Müsing wrote:
Boogie wrote:

thanks for the answer. But I meant the shoes, the rubberholder (?) on the breaks :wink:

Shit:P I rode it wrong. Just the BBB shoes..

simon
Resident Pro

by simon

i ride most of the races with 32 mm, because i can ride a little less pressure with them than with 30 mm. 30 mm would be good on courses that are fast and hard without too much bumps in the field. now that i don't have too much wheels because most of my wheels are campa and i couldn't change them, i don't have 30 mm tubes, just 32 mm and some special ones like michelin, rhino 32 mm, diamant and some new profiles for super hell muddy conditions(have to take a pic once). i think for me it's better using the wheels i have for special tubes/profiles than for 32 mm and 30 mm, because the difference there is not very big.

Müsing

by Müsing

just one more question: is it a carbon od alloy fork you use?

Boogie

by Boogie

Müsing wrote:just one more question: is it a carbon od alloy fork you use?

It is both. Carbon with alu steerer..

Boogie

by Boogie

Mads Kock wrote:I really like your bike - looks super sweet!!!!

what size chainrings and cassette do you use???

I read this morning and afternoon everything wrong. I use 46-39 and the casettes are 12-23/25