Tillquist's kitchen!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

TLa

by TLa

Unfortunately the website doesn't work, can't put anything in the cart

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TLa

by TLa

Unfortunately the website doesn't work, can't put anything in the cart

Butcher
Shop Owner

by Butcher

It's possible that he's a bit overloaded and would rather not take your money until the load gets reduced.

He took pre-orders several months and is probably getting those done.

It's not like Brim Brothers or Ciamillo.

TLa

by TLa

I'll try to be patient then :-(

TLa

by TLa

Didn't have to be all that patient :-)

Morten just got in touch via Facebook, I paid the man and the mount will be sent out on Friday. Couldn't be more excited ;-)

Butcher
Shop Owner

by Butcher

I got an email that mine's being shipped. Since it's not in English, I'm just assuming that.

dreale

by dreale

Butcher wrote:I got an email that mine's being shipped. Since it's not in English, I'm just assuming that.

same here, but also guessing. can somebody transalte?

-------
Hej. Din ordre hos Edge Mount Shop er nu ekspederet. Du kan se ordredetaljerne nedenfor.

Ordre nr. 25
Produkt Antal Pris
Mount 28
3T ARX

Restordrebestilling: 1 1 € 40.50
Subtotal: € 40.50
Fragt: € 4.36 via Weight Based Shipping
Betalingsmetode: PayPal
Total: € 44.86
--------
thanks!

crustyshane

by crustyshane

Hello. Your order from Edgemount Shop is now executed. You can see the order details below

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

fitty4

by fitty4

bestilling:order
restordre: means that the order can't be carried out, because there is not any of the chosen product left in stock.
antal: quantity
fragt:shipment

Robadob

by Robadob

Is the website back online now or will I have to place an order through Facebook?

Robadob

by Robadob

No worries, order now placed.

TLa

by TLa

Mount arrived today:

Comes in at 27grams:

kode54

by kode54

looks nice. that's how i have my junction box mounted with zip ties. haha. it would be nice to have some type of mounting system from Tiliquist regarding Di2 mount. although i can't see my zip ties with the Garmin on top like yours...it still seems so jury rigged.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

szazbo

by szazbo

kode54 wrote:looks nice. that's how i have my junction box mounted with zip ties. haha. it would be nice to have some type of mounting system from Tiliquist regarding Di2 mount. although i can't see my zip ties with the Garmin on top like yours...it still seems so jury rigged.

On Tillquist's last go around I had him make a mount where the center section was not quite milled all the way through. Then I took the junction box using one of these https://www.shapeways.com/product/FS2DM ... pe-on-clip , and used double sided tape to secure it to the Tillquist mount. Looked very nice. Sorry no photos. During the time of Tillquists dormant activity I moved on to Fetha mounts. Fetha posted one on IG which was light, and uses a plastic insert for the Garmin. They made it to my dimensions in a few weeks. 14grams https://www.instagram.com/p/_a98ZHikK5/ ... ents&hl=en Highly recommend as an alternative if so desired

kode54

by kode54

the Fetha mounts all look chunky and overly done. i do like their titanium 3D printed one...and asked about making a mount underneath and a spot for the Di2. they came back and told me that all those items may be too heavy for that mount.

i still haven't found anything as nice as tillquist's mounts. i am using an Enve mount on one of my bikes and find that one nice, but still not quite as versatile as it could be. i used one of the shapeways mounts that you describe and mounted that under but the automobile double sided tape eventually came loose. wasn't a secure solution. thx for your trial and tribulations.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com