Colnago 2007

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

toko

by toko

I liked the Extreme Power paint in Italian colours beatifull!
Do you know how much costs the frameset?
Il Pirata,come te nessuno mai più !

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Shamus

by Shamus

Help...
Does anybody know e-mail adress for Colnago? :?

gray bishop

by gray bishop

not for nothing but I got quoted $2650 (US) for that CLX frame, fork, and seatpost, and for that price I will look at other companies, or LOL find a Taiwanese person and get them to mail order me the frame minus the Colnago stickers at 1/4 the price

Roel W

by Roel W

Shamus wrote:Help...

ernesto_colnago@hotmail.com
Uses also MSN Messenger

2 wheels

by 2 wheels

Shamus wrote:Help...

I don't think Italian companies know what e-mail is or at least how to reply to one.

But seriously, if you want to get in contct with them, use their online contact form.
Just click "Contact us" at the top of their website or use this direct link:
http://www.colnagonews.com/en/contact/index.php

Unfortunately the form is only in Italian even when you access it from their English website, but what would except from an Italian comapny.

Otherwise use this e-mail address: colnago@giant-bicycles.com

Shamus

by Shamus

Nice...50years married present from Ernesto to his wife...
by the way, that contact does not work.
Attachments
50colnago2.jpg
50colnago1.jpg
50colnago.jpg

Petteri

by Petteri

Choosing the next frameset is easier all the time. Definitely, after 4 different Colnago, my current C40 shall be the last. C50 and Extreme-C are the last real nag's for me. After those modles, no technical updates, just concentrating on paintings etc... Other manufacturers are more bringing in new technology. Or what do you think ?

Now,its time for a Time instead...

bike bling

by bike bling

Petteri wrote: C50 and Extreme-C are the last real nag's for me. After those modles, no technical updates, just concentrating on paintings etc... Other manufacturers are more bringing in new technology. Or what do you think ?

I don't know... This just looks like an extreme power (which is a stiffened version of the extreme-c) with a fancy paintjob for his wife. If you like the paintjob and can get a hold of the limited editions, buy one. They're only making 50, so it isn't some sort of new model that they are expectin hordes of customers to buy. Still all carbon frames are made in Italy except for the CLX.

I don't see any real reason to switch to Time unless you like the geometry better, or you want a slight weight savings.

My only complaint is that colnago won't give me a C50 cross for free :cry:

dagjonas

by dagjonas

A Norwegian dealer have put the CLX up on his site, here are the prices:
- Shimano Dura-Ace, FSA carbon crankset and Shimano WH-7801 Dura-Ace wheels: $5660
- Shimano Ultegra and Mavic Aksium: $4430
- Shimano Dura-Ace and Ksyrium ES: $6120

:unbelievable:

michael

by michael

I have a C40Bstay and a Extreme C and by the way the frame feels and handles, and how the CF looks, I can tell they made a nice technical improvement!

rico

by rico

Petteri wrote:Choosing the next frameset is easier all the time. Definitely, after 4 different Colnago, my current C40 shall be the last. C50 and Extreme-C are the last real nag's for me. After those modles, no technical updates, just concentrating on paintings etc... Other manufacturers are more bringing in new technology. Or what do you think ?

Now,its time for a Time instead...

I sympathise with this. Much as I love the ride and the reliability of my C40 and C50, other firms (Look as far as I'm concerned) have just as much experience with CF, and their framesets at the same price points seem more innovative.

rico