Cannondale SuperSix Evo4

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

pmprego

by pmprego

What is the stem angle on the integrated or conceal stem? By the look of photos it seems to be between 10º or 17º. Can anyone confirm? Thks

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

pmprego wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:16 pm
What is the stem angle on the integrated or conceal stem? By the look of photos it seems to be between 10º or 17º. Can anyone confirm? Thks

They both look like -7deg to me.

wickedstealthy

by wickedstealthy

pmprego wrote:
Written already here here some pages back for the Momo bar
07BA5A20-9F21-4715-917C-6E81229C1751.jpeg

pmprego

by pmprego

wickedstealthy wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:08 pm
pmprego wrote:

Thanks! Answered.

wickedstealthy

by wickedstealthy

pmprego wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:10 pm
wickedstealthy wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:08 pm
pmprego wrote:

Thanks! Answered.
It's actually quite nice. Tapered design so top look flat like a -10

skinnybex

by skinnybex

I had a pre-order on a Seka exceed RDC but I just canceled and instead bought a Gen4 Hi-Mod in the Black/Yellow fade. Size 54 frame so I'll likely have a slammed stem to get a dialed fit. Now just trying to figure out what Stem/Bar combo I wanna run. I could go with the Farsports F1 or maybe a Deda/Coefficient RR to try something different. I have a new bike fit scheduled in Girona on my 2 week riding vacation so I'll likely be on a 120mm stem and I'm wanting a 38cm bar width C-C on the hoods.
23’ Cervelo Soloist / 6.88kg - 1x Crit Bike
22' Cervelo R5 / 6.35kg - Climbing Bike
22' Cervelo Caledonia 5 / 7.55kg - Travel Bike
21' Cervelo Aspero / 8.06kg - Gravel Travel Bike
23' Cervelo Aspero 5 / 8.25kg - Gravel Race Bike

Stendhal

by Stendhal

skinnybex wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:17 pm
I had a pre-order on a Seka exceed RDC but I just canceled and instead bought a Gen4 Hi-Mod in the Black/Yellow fade. Size 54 frame so I'll likely have a slammed stem to get a dialed fit. Now just trying to figure out what Stem/Bar combo I wanna run. I could go with the Farsports F1 or maybe a Deda/Coefficient RR to try something different. I have a new bike fit scheduled in Girona on my 2 week riding vacation so I'll likely be on a 120mm stem and I'm wanting a 38cm bar width C-C on the hoods.
I have the same frame one size larger coming. There is good advice on this thread, and from my bike shop, to wait for the frameset before buying a cockpit. Perhaps unwisely, I ordered a Vision Metron 5D ACR integrated barstem 3K finish from Hungary and it arrives in 2 days. Smart persons in this thread, and Warren Rossiter of Bike Radar, said that the frameset is compatible with ACR. Moreover, the linked article shows EF-Tibco-SVB riders using the same barstem. Therefore, I think it highly likely that the product will be compatible. The same barstem comes in a standard model (not 3K) with loud graphics but better availability.

https://bikerumor.com/cannondale-supers ... s-spotted/
Cannondale Supersixevo 4 (7.05 kg)
Retired: Chapter2, Tarmac SWorks SL6, Orbea, Dogma F8\F10, LOW, Wilier, Ridley Noah, Cervelo R3\R5\S2\Aspero, Time Fluidity, Lapierre Pulsium, Cyfac, Felt, Klein, Cannondale pre-CAAD aluminum

conradhughes

by conradhughes

-
Last edited by conradhughes on Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

StiffWeenies

by StiffWeenies

Stendhal wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:23 am
I have the same frame one size larger coming. There is good advice on this thread, and from my bike shop, to wait for the frameset before buying a cockpit. Perhaps unwisely, I ordered a Vision Metron 5D ACR integrated barstem 3K finish from Hungary and it arrives in 2 days. Smart persons in this thread, and Warren Rossiter of Bike Radar, said that the frameset is compatible with ACR. Moreover, the linked article shows EF-Tibco-SVB riders using the same barstem. Therefore, I think it highly likely that the product will be compatible. The same barstem comes in a standard model (not 3K) with loud graphics but better availability.

Considering how the stock Cannondale cockpit and stem are installed with shims, there is a chance that EF installed the 5D ACR with an adapter that isn't yet available on the market

conradhughes

by conradhughes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptCSksykuPo found some video of the yellow!

BenCousins

by BenCousins

I'm now hearing of a delay in my Lab71 frame coming into Sweden, will be another month. Does anyone know of any frameset stock in Europe in a 58 - either Lab71 or HiMod?

tarmackev

by tarmackev

conradhughes wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:44 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptCSksykuPo found some video of the yellow!
I love that yellow. I enjoy when Cannondale are bold with their colour choices, bright greens and yellows.

Stendhal

by Stendhal

StiffWeenies wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:55 am
Stendhal wrote:

Considering how the stock Cannondale cockpit and stem are installed with shims, there is a chance that EF installed the 5D ACR with an adapter that isn't yet available on the market
Good point, you may be right but I hope not. There must be a solution, though. Cannondale is selling framesets without a stem or handlebars, and not selling the Conceal stem or Momo barstem separately. Surely they wouldn't sell a frameset that can't be built up with other companies' components?
Cannondale Supersixevo 4 (7.05 kg)
Retired: Chapter2, Tarmac SWorks SL6, Orbea, Dogma F8\F10, LOW, Wilier, Ridley Noah, Cervelo R3\R5\S2\Aspero, Time Fluidity, Lapierre Pulsium, Cyfac, Felt, Klein, Cannondale pre-CAAD aluminum

Karvalo

by Karvalo

Stendhal wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:18 pm
Cannondale is selling framesets without a stem or handlebars, and not selling the Conceal stem or Momo barstem separately.
They are selling the Conceal stem separately and will be selling the Momo bar later in the year when they've got over the initial supply hump.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

pmprego

by pmprego

Stendhal wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:18 pm
StiffWeenies wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:55 am
Stendhal wrote:

Good point, you may be right but I hope not. There must be a solution, though. Cannondale is selling framesets without a stem or handlebars, and not selling the Conceal stem or Momo barstem separately. Surely they wouldn't sell a frameset that can't be built up with other companies' components?
side question: what is the stem stack of that vision metron barstem? from photos it seems to be bigger than the more standard 40mm stack height of a stem. thanks!