Dogma F Color

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Cemmac

by Cemmac

Hello,

I'm having great chance to get new Dogma F (It is Rim old brake, kind of acceptable still i guess) with custom design my way. As my collegue order it, but get another bike now and he sell it for nice budget. What nerves me is old classy design with mono black and wite decals.

https://imgur.com/a/3G5T8cE

Simillar to F12 like this then: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=102 ... 2804811127

What do you think, wait or order better decals bike or even skip rim and go for disc. My goal is mainly performance, as currently ride 2013 10s mehanical 9kg bike :)

CyclingGiraffe

by CyclingGiraffe

I suppose it depends on how good a deal it is, but for a modern top-of-the line race bike, I'd probably skip rim and go for disc at this point. You'll just have so many more options in terms of wheelsets and components going forward, the way the market is developing.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

BigBoyND

by BigBoyND

I'd go for it. Rim brake wheels will be around for a while and brands like Farsport and LB will continue to offer the latest hubs, spokes, and rim shapes in rim brake format. Other than going wider and hookless, there's not much more going on in wheel development.

Aa long as 28 or 30mm tires are enough for where you ride, DM rim brakes with carbon tracks and good pads will give you all the performance you need, be lighter, and easier to maintain.

MRM

by MRM

Really depends on the price. That bike looks boring standing around, but looks quite a bit better under a rider on the move. Add deep wheels with white decals like Enve 5.6 (or 6.7 since it's rim brake) for example and it greatly improves the look as well.