Long Sleeve warm/hot weather cycling jerseys

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

vongdong

by vongdong

Hi all,

I'm looking for some recommendations for long sleeve warm/hot weather jerseys. I've got the short sleeve Pearl Izumi Quest and want their long sleeve verisons but the colour options for 2022 suck so looking for others now. Don't want anything too slim fitting.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Cannoli

by Cannoli

Pactimo has a few options for men and women. Also, you can check Aliexpress, if you don't mind the Chinese knock-off's. There are several vendors selling warm weather long sleeve jerseys.
Canyon Aeroad CFR Di2 | Canyon Ultimate SLX 9.0 Di2 | Trek Domane SL5 Disc (Gravel Bike / Fly-Away Road Bike) | Orbea Tera H-30 Disc (Touring Bike)

Mocs123

by Mocs123

The Velocio Radiatior jersey is the best warm weather jersey I've used. I don't think it comes in a long sleeve version, but you might could add sun sleeves.
2015 Wilier Zero.7 Rim - 6.37kg
2020 Trek Emonda SLR-7 Disc - 6.86kg
2023 Specialized SL7 - 7.18kg

Kayrehn

by Kayrehn

Montonsports.com is great for warm weather,, but they are form-fitting though. I'm inclined to get another one from them real soon but the solid colours trend doesn't appeal to me though. Cheap aliexpress ones all don't ventilate that well looking at the fabric.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

NickJHP

by NickJHP

I use the Groundeffect Rock Lobster and Berglar long sleeve summer tops: https://www.groundeffect.co.nz/collecti ... er-jerseys.

Colour range not the best, but they work pretty well in our Australian summers, where temperatures can easily exceed 40C.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

I'll offer up the Ornot L/S "House" jerseys.

parleez1

by parleez1

TobinHatesYou wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:43 am
I'll offer up the Ornot L/S "House" jerseys.
I'll second the Ornot L/S House Jersey, works in all temperatures.

spokenwords

by spokenwords

Im gonna grave dig a bit here, so apologies.
I am very interested in good quality summer weight long sleeve jerseys. Ive got a MAAP that I wear a lot but it hasnt stood the test of time (mostly sun bleached...even my bib shorts are falling apart from the sun/heat) and dont want to spend that much anyway. Any updated suggestions?
Feeling like long sleeve summer jerseys will be the norm soon but dont see them much just yet.
"Notice how the door closes when the chimes of freedom ring." Joe Strummer
"this goes to 11" Nigel Tufnel
Dont move to Austin
Major Taylor rules.

harblhat

by harblhat

The Q36.5 L1 long sleeve jerseys are made from the same paper thin material as their short sleeve L1s. I love them. Excellent fit and quality.

velov

by velov

Q gets my vote as well. The quality is levels above most other brands, worth the price imo.

spokenwords

by spokenwords

Had a look. Impressive jersey. Does anyone have any feedback on the material and its longevity?
"Notice how the door closes when the chimes of freedom ring." Joe Strummer
"this goes to 11" Nigel Tufnel
Dont move to Austin
Major Taylor rules.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

harblhat

by harblhat

It's very stretchy and seems to wear and wash well. I have quite a few in my rotation, both long and short sleeves, from the L1 and L1 X generations, and have had no durability issues. No comment on abrasion resistance. Some excess threads in the ends of the stitching sometimes but they don't unravel