Questions about Pinarello Dogma F

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

survivor

by survivor

Lucky enough to find one in my size and have it delivered just before Christmas. Talk about Christmas miracle! Now comes several questions I have about the Pinarello Dogma F.

First question: Is there a Pinarello Dogma F assembly/user manual that any owner can share me the PDF file or link to?

The bike was shipped to me with the Most Talon Ultra handlebar uninstall. It is pretty straight forward to get it installed but I have questions about the hydraullic hose routing. Per Pinarello Dogma F12 assembly manual (the only closest one I manage to find online), the rear brake hose must be on the right notch in the compression ring and the front brake hose must be on the left notch in the compression ring.

However, when I looked at the Pinarello official youtube video on the component installation below, at 3:48 you can see that the mechanic is installing both the hydraullic hoses on the same notch in the compression ring. So what is the right way to do it?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

survivor

by survivor

Any thought? Anyone assembled this before? What was your approach? Does it really matter how it was done?

survivor

by survivor

Second question: did anyone see any zero offset seat post for the new Dogma F? Pinarello officially said that there are zero offset and 20mm offset seat post available, but I have yet to see one with a zero offset seat post. Since Pinarello paint match the seat post, would it be possible to order a zero offset seatpost that matches the frame color?

ccie6872

by ccie6872

survivor wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:45 pm
Second question: did anyone see any zero offset seat post for the new Dogma F? Pinarello officially said that there are zero offset and 20mm offset seat post available, but I have yet to see one with a zero offset seat post. Since Pinarello paint match the seat post, would it be possible to order a zero offset seatpost that matches the frame color?
Yes, per the Pinarello rep here in the US it is about 3 months out (black only). You may have better luck getting one from a shop in Europe, sounds like they will have some mid-Jan (yet to be seen).

survivor

by survivor

ccie6872 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:18 pm
Yes, per the Pinarello rep here in the US it is about 3 months out (black only). You may have better luck getting one from a shop in Europe, sounds like they will have some mid-Jan (yet to be seen).
That's good to know they at least have it available, albeit still some time out. It's a shame they won't paint match it though.

survivor

by survivor

Third question: Is there any max torque setting for tightening the computer mount on the Most Talon Ultralight handlebar? Is finger strength good enough for it to hold heavier computer like the Karoo2 or Edge 1030?

survivor

by survivor

survivor wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:42 pm
Lucky enough to find one in my size and have it delivered just before Christmas. Talk about Christmas miracle! Now comes several questions I have about the Pinarello Dogma F.

First question: Is there a Pinarello Dogma F assembly/user manual that any owner can share me the PDF file or link to?

The bike was shipped to me with the Most Talon Ultra handlebar uninstall. It is pretty straight forward to get it installed but I have questions about the hydraullic hose routing. Per Pinarello Dogma F12 assembly manual (the only closest one I manage to find online), the rear brake hose must be on the right notch in the compression ring and the front brake hose must be on the left notch in the compression ring.

However, when I looked at the Pinarello official youtube video on the component installation below, at 3:48 you can see that the mechanic is installing both the hydraullic hoses on the same notch in the compression ring. So what is the right way to do it?

Found a second video from Pinarello Dogma F Team Ineos build for Tom Pidcock (at 3:44) that suggests installing both the hydraullic hoses on the same notch (left notch) in the compression ring is the right way to go. I guess in a way it makes sense since the calipers are on the left side of the bike and that's where the hose naturally ended up with.

survivor

by survivor

survivor wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:45 pm
For anyone wondering about the same question, I spotted a zero offset seatpost on a size 55 frameset as stock at LBS paint match to Plutonium Flash color.

survivor

by survivor

ccie6872 wrote:
I'm able to order a plutonium flash paint matching zero offset seatpost for my Dogma F with a US dealer. Took two weeks to deliver it to me.

Holliday89

by Holliday89

survivor wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:18 pm
Third question: Is there any max torque setting for tightening the computer mount on the Most Talon Ultralight handlebar? Is finger strength good enough for it to hold heavier computer like the Karoo2 or Edge 1030?
I have the F12 & use a 1030 with a Cycliq fly 12 under it.
I tightened the mount till snug. Didn't worry about torque limit

lexfelixlim

by lexfelixlim

survivor wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:40 pm
ccie6872 wrote:
I'm able to order a plutonium flash paint matching zero offset seatpost for my Dogma F with a US dealer. Took two weeks to deliver it to me.

Just wondering if you're able to let me know which US dealer you ordered your zero offset seatpost from? Most dealers are telling me that they're not able to get stock or put an order in for the seatpost. Thanks. Much appreciated.

FactoryMatt

by FactoryMatt

anybody interested in a set of EXTRALITE axles for a Dogma F? I bought these for another bike and they wont work for me because the tooling is on the threaded side and my threaded-side dropouts are blind.

e.g.: https://www.fairwheelbikes.com/extralit ... -axle.html

llhh

by llhh

FactoryMatt wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:46 pm
anybody interested in a set of EXTRALITE axles for a Dogma F? I bought these for another bike and they wont work for me because the tooling is on the threaded side and my threaded-side dropouts are blind.

e.g.: https://www.fairwheelbikes.com/extralit ... -axle.html
Potentially. Are you based in the US?
Parlee Z1 Super Record
Dogma F Red AXS

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com