ENVE Customer service (or lack there of)

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

la85

by la85

Anyone else had troubles with ENVE?

I am in Australia so can only contact them via email. I have a warranty claim with my 3.4AR Wheels with the spokes nearly pulling out of the wheels via carbon blow out. I contacted them two weeks ago and got a response asking a few questions. I have since emailed them a handful of times asking for updates etc with no repsonse.

Pretty poor from a American Company who offer a lifetime warranty with an excessive prive for a fairly poor product from.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sigma

by sigma

la85 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:38 pm
Anyone else had troubles with ENVE?

I am in Australia so can only contact them via email. I have a warranty claim with my 3.4AR Wheels with the spokes nearly pulling out of the wheels via carbon blow out. I contacted them two weeks ago and got a response asking a few questions. I have since emailed them a handful of times asking for updates etc with no repsonse.

Pretty poor from a American Company who offer a lifetime warranty with an excessive prive for a fairly poor product from.
Always had excellent service from them over a decade. Even pre-crash warranty when I did crash and smashed a rim, they sent me a new wheel and have always been prompt. That being said, Utah is in the midst of a very bad Covid surge which could be affecting their operations (I am based here too) severely as they are in one of the heavier affected counties. I would give them a ring if you can.
Lots of bikes: currently riding Enve Melee, Krypton Pro, S Works Crux, S Works Epic Evo, SL7.
In build: SW SL8

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

ENVE service is great.

PeytonM

by PeytonM

My buddy in Sydney Australia had a warranty claim with enve, went through the shop he purchased them from, replaced no problem inside a month. Enve were very good to deal with.

MoPho

by MoPho

I had great service from them replacing my 5.6 when a spoke broke and the carbon buckled. Was right in the beginning of the craziness of the pandemic last year. had my wheel back in a week and a half.

calleking

by calleking

I broke a spoke this spring on my rear wheel. Told them about this recurring problem on my SES 4.5.

Enve picked up my wheels at my home. Shipped them from Stockholm to Pippo Wheels in Vicenza, Italy. New rim on the rear wheel and rebuilt both wheels from scratch. Sent them back to me. Didn't cost me anything. Surprisingly smooth.
2023 Wilier Rave SLR
2022 Wilier Filante SLR
2021 Cannondale Scalpel Carbon 2

Broady

by Broady

Yeah, great service here when I had a dodgy seatpost.

polpy

by polpy

Got a front wheel replaced within 2 weeks of the incident. Great service.

eurostar

by eurostar

I'm not a customer but the Enve importer in the UK gave me a free seat clamp upper cradle when I bought a second hand bike.

mashiehood

by mashiehood

ditto all the other experiences, melted my 3.4SES, replaced both wheels no isssues. Amazing service

we51

by we51

ENVE replaced my handlebar within a week and at no cost to me due to crash damage. Couldn't have been easier. Image

ms6073

by ms6073

we51 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:59 pm
ENVE replaced my handlebar within a week and at no cost to me due to crash damage. Couldn't have been easier. Image
Ouch. Relieved to see this was a result of a crash, and not a spontaneous failure.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

we51

by we51

A pretty violent crash. Unfortunately the crash replacement policy on my vertebrae is not as comprehensive. I'm back on the bike after about 15 months.

eurostar

by eurostar

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I hope you don't have a problematic amount of long term damage.

we51

by we51

Thank you. Recovery had progressed well so far. There are still a few more obstacles to overcome, but I'm grateful to be where I am - back on the bike with a replacement handlebar and getting stronger.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com