SRM Origin Carbon Crankset anyone?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Hanibal74

by Hanibal74

Thanks for the replies. I wasn’t planning on using SRM. I currently use garmin vectors on my Oltre and I was going to use them again on the Dogma or the favero assioma for my PM.

Tbh the finish seems sub par considering how much $$$ both of you probably spent on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Matte86

by Matte86

I too asked THM about crank length as I was looking for a 165 as well. They told me the same, that their moulds are only in the classic 3 sizes and due to the ‘artisanal’ manufacturing process cannot change it (at least at the moment I’d guess, as more and more are opting to shorter lengths)

Multebear

by Multebear

I own one as well. I love SRM PM's, I have them om three different bikes. Origin, Dura Ace 9000, and Rotor. Love them all. However the Origin has a creaking issue, which SRM didn't want to fix within warranty. They kept telling me to use Loctite 243, which I already was using. So even though I love the PM, I'm not perfectly satisfied. Now I have just accepted the creaking issue.

survivor

by survivor

I've been using the SRM Origin PM for two years now. Everything works so far, no compains. Product finish quality is good as well.