About to embark on a CAAD12 Black inc. Project

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

dundeeedd

by dundeeedd

About to embark on my first bike build project. I have always wanted a CAAD12 Black Inc. and I got a 2017 frameset for £500 (bargain).

Thinking about slapping on Ultegra Di2 but something inside me is guiding me towards mechanical. I have a cracking set of Novatec Jetfly HD (1485 grams) that are 31mm deep and are super stiff.

I'm looking for some guidance from anyone who has used either powercordz or jagwire for shifting/braking. Was it worth the extra ££££?

Here is the frameset as bought. I will update with pictures and weights in time.
Attachments
black inc.jpeg

stalepigeon

by stalepigeon

Lovely frame, is it unused? Great price too, looking forward to seeing how it turns out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

xsnailx

by xsnailx

what i would do is to use sram red mechanical or da mechanical, strip the frame / polish into mirror finish. use a lot of silver additions.

Mesi

by Mesi

If you are asking about the Jagwire elite links, I'm using Nokons, which are basically the same, and am happy with them.

theStig

by theStig

Interesting.,. IIRC the CAAD10 black inc was completely black. the white makes it look like a killer whale, nice touch!