ENVE just released a road bike?!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ms6073

by ms6073

alexneumuller wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:52 pm
Just need to have cables run through and it all b ready by Tuesday. Massive thanks to my not so local bike shop and their mechanic.
Maybe install a crankset as well? :beerchug:
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

Singular

by Singular

ms6073 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:09 pm
alexneumuller wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:52 pm
Just need to have cables run through and it all b ready by Tuesday. Massive thanks to my not so local bike shop and their mechanic.
Maybe install a crankset as well? :beerchug:
Bah, a crankset without a chain is just a footrest... ;)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

So finally managed to get ride my Enve…..and it is hard to fully evaluate the bike. This is simply because my fitness currently is truly appalling.

It feels like an between of the SL6 and SL7. It is more of an Allrounder……climbs good, but not amazing, but I feel that is partly due to the wheel choice. But descending wise it is solid as a Rock. Keeps the line fantastically well.

Stable as anything, no frame flex at all. So all power gets transferred without loss…..

And I m very impressed of the custom geometry. The sizing was based upon my Speedvagen and my soon to arrive Bastion. And the fit was perfekt from the get go.

Love the one piece handlebar, truly a wonderful piece of art….and contact points just work for me.

Some pictures below:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
3T Exploro - Bastion - Baum - Colnago - Cielo - English Cycles - Enve - Festka - ISEN - Standert - Open - Pegoretti - Pinarello - Specialized - Sturdy - Stinner - Spoon - Speedvagen - Vanilla Classic - Parlee

Strava
Instagram

kode54

by kode54

That's a nice looking ride! I'm sure better in the flesh.The one-piece bar/stem does look nice!
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

CustomMetal

by CustomMetal

alexneumuller wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:28 pm
So finally managed to get ride my Enve…..and it is hard to fully evaluate the bike. This is simply because my fitness currently is truly appalling.

It feels like an between of the SL6 and SL7. It is more of an Allrounder……climbs good, but not amazing, but I feel that is partly due to the wheel choice. But descending wise it is solid as a Rock. Keeps the line fantastically well.

Stable as anything, no frame flex at all. So all power gets transferred without loss…..

And I m very impressed of the custom geometry. The sizing was based upon my Speedvagen and my soon to arrive Bastion. And the fit was perfekt from the get go.

Love the one piece handlebar, truly a wonderful piece of art….and contact points just work for me.

Some pictures below:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Glad to hear that about the bar/stem as I'm getting the bar/stem and fork on my Spoon 🥳
Allegra- Steel Lugs TBC
Aurelia- Stainless All Road 8.5kg
Bertha- TT 9.8kg
Perdita- Ti Turbo bike 8kg
Serenity- Ti Gravel 9.5kg/8.9kg
Verity- Ti Aero 8.2kg
Alya- Ti Climbing TBC

All weights with pedals,cages & garmin mount

TourmaletteduFromage

by TourmaletteduFromage

Looks great! What is the total weight? :)

ccie6872

by ccie6872

Very nice, thank you for sharing.. How long did it take from placing the order to reciving at your front door?

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

TourmaletteduFromage wrote:Looks great! What is the total weight? :)
Will weigh it next time I m at my LBS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3T Exploro - Bastion - Baum - Colnago - Cielo - English Cycles - Enve - Festka - ISEN - Standert - Open - Pegoretti - Pinarello - Specialized - Sturdy - Stinner - Spoon - Speedvagen - Vanilla Classic - Parlee

Strava
Instagram

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

ccie6872 wrote:Very nice, thank you for sharing.. How long did it take from placing the order to reciving at your front door?
Ordered it end of May, and it was delivered to my LBS the last week in August. But due to Pandemic Travel Rules only got to ride it for the first time last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strava
Instagram