YOELEO H9 handlebars

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

basurper

by basurper

Is it possible to use this handlebar for traditional frame without hole on the steer tube? I want to hide the front brake hose only.

It is for my exploro RaceMax.

Attached photo is the Vision ACR system.

Nickldn

by Nickldn

Seven1816 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:26 am

I bought a cheap 3K carbon fibre stem cap with black bolt, happy with the result. I aslo have aluminium one if I take that fancy.
I bought a 3k carbon weave gloss finish cap as well and it really didn't look right with the matt black ud finish of the bars. I have a black metal fsa cap on it now, as matt black ud carbon (without weave) is not available anywhere.
Giant Propel Advanced SL Red Etap 11s Easton EC90 wheels CeramicSpeed BB Zipp SL70 bars 6.5kg

Vitus ZX1 CRS Campy Chorus 12s Bora WTO 45 disk brake wheels Zipp SL70 bars 7.5kg

SL8 build with Craft CS5060 Wheels in progress

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Seven1816

by Seven1816

Agree never seen a full black UD carbon cap, but in saying thatyou can just rattle can matt black your 3K cap for the desired effect. I quite like the 3K contrast as it matches the computer mount, which I sanded down to get a matt finish.
IMG_6017.JPG

Seven1816

by Seven1816

basurper wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:36 am
Is it possible to use this handlebar for traditional frame without hole on the steer tube? I want to hide the front brake hose only.

Yes you can have the shifter mech or Di2 cable and the rim brake or disc hoses inside the handlebar they will exit via the big hole under the stem area to be then routed into the frame's holes.

Nickldn

by Nickldn

Seven1816 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:38 am
Agree never seen a full black UD carbon cap, but in saying thatyou can just rattle can matt black your 3K cap for the desired effect. I quite like the 3K contrast as it matches the computer mount, which I sanded down to get a matt finish.IMG_6017.JPG
Looks good, but my ocd just won't let me..... :mrgreen:
Giant Propel Advanced SL Red Etap 11s Easton EC90 wheels CeramicSpeed BB Zipp SL70 bars 6.5kg

Vitus ZX1 CRS Campy Chorus 12s Bora WTO 45 disk brake wheels Zipp SL70 bars 7.5kg

SL8 build with Craft CS5060 Wheels in progress

NoS9

by NoS9

Hi All,

I am looking to purchase from Yoeleo - is there any promote code floating around?

Thanks

NoS9

by NoS9

basurper

by basurper

Seven1816 wrote:
basurper wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:36 am

Yes you can have the shifter mech or Di2 cable and the rim brake or disc hoses inside the handlebar they will exit via the big hole under the stem area to be then routed into the frame's holes.
Thank you for your information.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

bcmf

by bcmf

Was gonna enquire about a set of H10 but the thin-ness of carbon would lead me to believe these would be a bit flexy for sprinter types. Can anyone say how the flex is on these?

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

I think i should've ordered the Yoeleo handle bar instead of Winspace, ive been waiting for 2 months and its not even shipped, season already started and i cant ride my bike, sucks.

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

How long does yoeleo takes to ship to canada?

fizzaz

by fizzaz

bcmf wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:01 pm
Was gonna enquire about a set of H10 but the thin-ness of carbon would lead me to believe these would be a bit flexy for sprinter types. Can anyone say how the flex is on these?
You'll be fine. It isn't flexy and if it were just a little bit, you wouldn't notice. I'm not a "sprinter" per se, but I can do decent power at 68kg. I have three races on mine now with no noticeable issues.

I do have another weird thing to report. The way the bars clamp on the steerer makes it very difficult to get the correct headset preload. They open super wide at the back and when they close it presses on the spacers somehow. It ends up clamping down on the headset and causes the headset to be rough.
Last edited by fizzaz on Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bcmf

by bcmf

Mcdeez wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:50 pm
I think i should've ordered the Yoeleo handle bar instead of Winspace, ive been waiting for 2 months and its not even shipped, season already started and i cant ride my bike, sucks.
I enquired with winspace this morning and they came back with 'MAY' for new production of handlebars.

bcmf

by bcmf

fizzaz wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:57 pm
bcmf wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:01 pm
You'll be fine. It isn't flexy and if it were just a little bit, you wouldn't notice. I'm not a "sprinter" per se, but I can do decent power at 68kg. I have three races on mine now with no noticeable issues.
Thanks .
I will get in touch with them.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

bcmf wrote:
Mcdeez wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:50 pm
I enquired with winspace this morning and they came back with 'MAY' for new production of handlebars.
wait in May?! Wtf

If its the case ill have to cancel my order, its wayy to long.

Maybe its for the next batch (i hope)i ordered mine in january.