YOELEO H9 handlebars

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Nickldn

by Nickldn

Ahh you got your spacers/washers to hold the mount just like mine. :beerchug:
Giant Propel Advanced SL Red Etap 11s Easton EC90 wheels CeramicSpeed BB Zipp SL70 bars 6.5kg

Vitus ZX1 CRS Campy Chorus 12s Bora WTO 45 disk brake wheels Zipp SL70 bars 7.5kg

SL8 build with Craft CS5060 Wheels in progress

bcmf

by bcmf

So its working. May cut it like the post above to help minimise the small shaking, The 1030 plus aint no lightweight headunit.
Just a side note I havent heard back from Yoeleo. I know is mostly my fault but just interesting to see what their customer service is like!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Ravix

by Ravix

Ordered an H9 on April 5th. On April 23rd, after no updates I inquire about my order and I get an " Handlebar is not in stock. Could I be more patient", I asked when would it be in stock and got a 'probably 40days" reply. After getting this reply I asked for my order to be canceled and after a week, lo and behold, magicaly my handlebar is 'ready to be shipped now, would I like to keep the order". Nah, I think not.
I'm not even dissapointed, let alone angry. :) Just be honest and everything will be better, I just don't know...

klozzle

by klozzle

Just got mine. Looks great in person. Came out as a more portly than expected 375g for a 420mm x 100mm (including bolts, excluding computer mount and shim). Just waiting for a couple of more parts to build a 2018 Giant TCR SL rim brake. Worth noting as well that the integrated spacers are 1 1/8 inch so won't fit an OD2 steerer, though the handlebar itself is fine, and is supplied with a shim for the smaller steerer tube.

So does anyone have any suggestions on 1 1/4 spacers so the big stem doesn't stick out so much?

klozzle

by klozzle

Ravix wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 6:42 pm
Ordered an H9 on April 5th. On April 23rd, after no updates I inquire about my order and I get an " Handlebar is not in stock. Could I be more patient", I asked when would it be in stock and got a 'probably 40days" reply. After getting this reply I asked for my order to be canceled and after a week, lo and behold, magicaly my handlebar is 'ready to be shipped now, would I like to keep the order". Nah, I think not.
I'm not even dissapointed, let alone angry. :) Just be honest and everything will be better, I just don't know...
Interesting... I emailed them for stock and delivery time. They initially said they have none in stock and it will take 25-40days, and the stock they had was for their bikes that they had to build. I replied with a "thanks, that will take too long", and they sent a response a day later saying they had just one in stock... I placed the order then. They need them for their bikes, so I wonder if you ask, do they just subtract one from the inventory for the built bikes? The total time ordering and delivery China to Ireland was 2 and a half weeks.

Ravix

by Ravix

klozzle wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:16 pm
Interesting... I emailed them for stock and delivery time. They initially said they have none in stock and it will take 25-40days, and the stock they had was for their bikes that they had to build. I replied with a "thanks, that will take too long", and they sent a response a day later saying they had just one in stock... I placed the order then. They need them for their bikes, so I wonder if you ask, do they just subtract one from the inventory for the built bikes? The total time ordering and delivery China to Ireland was 2 and a half weeks.
The week following the email I sent them canceling the order I went away for work and ignored my emails the whole time. Just got back last night to a surprising email from Yoeleo, to say the least.. I had an email with the tracking detail for the order I canceled :noidea:
So, I guess I lit a fire under their proverbial buttocks and they didn't want to loose an order and did what you sugested possibly, don't know but it seems I'll get in in the end.
Don't even know how to feel about it, since I kind of gave up on it. I just got a new frame and not sure if this will even work with that fit-wise. What bugs me the most is that on top of beinge slow as molases to respond and words must be high priced because I could barely get a sentence and a half whenever I inquired about something, they can't seem to respect a customer's choice when it's clearly they're own fault since they will not be forward about the lack of stock and will not inform you about that fact after placing an order.
Anyway, sorry for rambling... It was a glorious day for cycling here and life's good!

choochoo46

by choochoo46

Yeah, their customer service is awful. I placed a handlebar order over two weeks ago, got a confirmation email and the next day I asked when it would ship. No response after multiple emails. Finally this past week I pestered them on FB and Instagram and finally got a msg that it takes them 25-30 days to fulfill handlebar orders (but no specific ship date).

After 30 days maybe I'll try the "cancel my order" approach.

And yes, their website should say when they're out of stock and when the next run will occur.

Nickldn

by Nickldn

Update on H10 bars 38cm, 90mm after several hundred miles of UK roads:

The bars are comfortable and smooth out bad road surfaces well, no road buzz at all. They feel more comfortable than Zipp SL70 aeros, but not as comfortable as Prime Primaveras. They are stiff for sprints, on a par with the SL70s.

The stem bolts are a bit of a worry, as one of them seemed to worked loose a bit. Will check in a few weeks and apply threadlocker if it happens again

Garmin mount is solid though, no issues yet.

In general would recommend, solid product.
Giant Propel Advanced SL Red Etap 11s Easton EC90 wheels CeramicSpeed BB Zipp SL70 bars 6.5kg

Vitus ZX1 CRS Campy Chorus 12s Bora WTO 45 disk brake wheels Zipp SL70 bars 7.5kg

SL8 build with Craft CS5060 Wheels in progress

Raymonndo

by Raymonndo

In the market for an integrated bar/stem and spotted this thread. Has anyone ordered recently? Just wondering what turnaround is like to the UK.

Ravix

by Ravix

Just received the H9 I canceled almost a month ago and there's a cherry on the cake of course, the thing weighs 410g. Its 400mm wide w/ 120mm stem length. I'm gonna return it, but I'm curious if anyone has received a similar size recently and what's the weight of it. Site claims 325+/-15g, so this is ~25% overweight which is unacceptable.

Edit: @Raymondo Not sure if it's of any help to you since you're in the UK, the package I received was marked as shipped on April 11 and was received today May 3. So roughly 3 weeks to Eastern US.

Raymonndo

by Raymonndo

Thanks for the info Ravix. Very tempted, just seeing what alternatives are out there!

cacs15

by cacs15

klozzle wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:11 pm
Just got mine. Looks great in person. Came out as a more portly than expected 375g for a 420mm x 100mm (including bolts, excluding computer mount and shim). Just waiting for a couple of more parts to build a 2018 Giant TCR SL rim brake. Worth noting as well that the integrated spacers are 1 1/8 inch so won't fit an OD2 steerer, though the handlebar itself is fine, and is supplied with a shim for the smaller steerer tube.

So does anyone have any suggestions on 1 1/4 spacers so the big stem doesn't stick out so much?
Check this out!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=161064&start=1259

otnemem

by otnemem

For anyone finding it difficult to source a handlebar of this kind, here's LightCarbon. I chose them after reading here in the integrated handlebar test thread the they're the guys making "The One" bar.

https://www.lightcarbon.com/road-handlebar_c12

I bought a 100x400 HBR08 (gravel model with a nice 31.2 flare). Delivery took less than 2 weeks from China to Ireland, shipped including tax (rather pay upfront and not be bothered later). Dealt through AliBaba, never waited more than 24h for a reply even after I received the handlebar and had a question.
356g with bolts and cable guides still in.
Computer/action mount 24g and same problem as Yoeleo's - wayyy too long. They're likely based on the same mold.

choochoo46

by choochoo46

Can anyone measure the height of the H10 handlebar at the stem. Mine won't be delivered for I'm guessing 30+ days and I don't want to cut my fork too short. Thanks.

kroem

by kroem

choochoo46 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:20 am
Can anyone measure the height of the H10 handlebar at the stem. Mine won't be delivered for I'm guessing 30+ days and I don't want to cut my fork too short. Thanks.
That seems pretty risky, why not just wait?
Current
Waltly Gravel (stolen... and found!)
P-X Spitfire Ti
Fairlight Strael

Old
Canyon Ultimate SLX 6.7kg (crashed)
Tantan GR039 7.2kg (sold)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com