YOELEO H9 handlebars

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

stalepigeon

by stalepigeon

Can anyone comment on delivery to the U.K and customs? Not sure if I can actually order from the main site rather than Europe. If I'm paying customs anyway may aswell get a little bit cheaper if possible!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Pjoter

by Pjoter

Hi everyone!
I received mine 380x110. I haven't weight it yet. It looks nice. I found some small scratches inside stereer tube mount.
20210419_185254.jpg

Nickldn

by Nickldn

stalepigeon wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:04 pm
Can anyone comment on delivery to the U.K and customs? Not sure if I can actually order from the main site rather than Europe. If I'm paying customs anyway may aswell get a little bit cheaper if possible!
I don't want to say too much about UK customs fees, as the situation may have changed since March when I received mine directly from China, but I was very happy with the total price. :lol:
Giant Propel Advanced SL Red Etap 11s Easton EC90 wheels CeramicSpeed BB Zipp SL70 bars 6.5kg

Vitus ZX1 CRS Campy Chorus 12s Bora WTO 45 disk brake wheels Zipp SL70 bars 7.5kg

SL8 build with Craft CS5060 Wheels in progress

stalepigeon

by stalepigeon

Thanks Nick. I ended up going with the farsports f1 as I was told that they are no longer manufacturing the H10 in a 38 . I also like how the reach on the F1 (although stated as 73mm) is more like 63mm - with a 10mm longer stem. Who doesn't want a longer stem eh! Hope I get some good fortune with customs like you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Nickldn

by Nickldn

The 38cm H10 model is still on their website, shame if it's no longer going to be made. That's a big part of the market to give away by Yoeleo.

Best of luck with the F1, let us know how it goes for you.
Giant Propel Advanced SL Red Etap 11s Easton EC90 wheels CeramicSpeed BB Zipp SL70 bars 6.5kg

Vitus ZX1 CRS Campy Chorus 12s Bora WTO 45 disk brake wheels Zipp SL70 bars 7.5kg

bcmf

by bcmf

Got mine about a week ago. Very happy and stiff enough. Got the brake cables and the elctronic wires through the handlebars with very little issue. Dont have interbal cabling through the headset so thats not an issue.
Mounted the supplied garmin mount and Garmin. Fisrt ride and decided that I needed to move the Garmin in closer. Undid one bolt (under the stem) and then started to undo the other but soon discovered that the nut is turning the thread in the carbon so cannot be removed or tightened. The other oneis fine and seems to be holding the mount in place.Will drop Yoeleo a line and see what they say!

Nickldn

by Nickldn

bcmf wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:57 pm
Got mine about a week ago. Very happy and stiff enough. Got the brake cables and the elctronic wires through the handlebars with very little issue. Dont have interbal cabling through the headset so thats not an issue.
Mounted the supplied garmin mount and Garmin. Fisrt ride and decided that I needed to move the Garmin in closer. Undid one bolt (under the stem) and then started to undo the other but soon discovered that the nut is turning the thread in the carbon so cannot be removed or tightened. The other oneis fine and seems to be holding the mount in place.Will drop Yoeleo a line and see what they say!
I recon the most you can safely use on those Garmin mount bolts is 1nm to 2nm, which is a bit of a worry if you want to use the mount for a large light as well as your Garmin.

I put some blue thread lock on mine to stop any unwanted movement without applying too much force.

bcmf

by bcmf

This is now , for me , a big issue.
The mount is slipping forward during the course of a spin. Yesterday myself and a few others did a long spin and when we went over some rough surface I had to hold the garmin to stop it from vibrating violently. I will start a spin with the garmin very close to the bars ut by the end it has slipped all the way forward. I want to remove the mount and out put a JR components one on but cant remove that bolt.
Didnt get a reply form the first email so sent another and will send a message their facebook page!

fizzaz

by fizzaz

The mount has proved an issue for me as well. I'm trying to come up with a solution, but for now I have the oem Wahoo lanyard for rough rides and the bolts with a healthy amount of loctite.

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

I cutted a part of the bracket drilled a new hole even closer, solved the problem.

That bracket is way to long for nothing lol

bcmf

by bcmf

The lanyard on my 1030 plus broke from the shaking.
I may have to cut the mount and try and remove that bolt BUT since it seems that I am not the only one with issues I wait to see what Yoeleo say.
I have now sent two emails and messaged them on fb asking them to check their emails.
If no response I may see if I can set up Paypal dispute to get their attention!

Nickldn

by Nickldn

How are you guys screwing the mount to the bars?

I used the plastic washers, metal washers and cylindrical spacers to make sure the mount is secure and clears the cavity under the H10 bars for cable routing. It's not an elegant solution and took a while to piece together using the included bits, but seems to work. My Garmin has not moved yet.

I can post a photo if that helps.

bcmf

by bcmf

I reckon I could concrete spacers in between the muonting and the underside of the stem and my Garmin would still bounce.
My problem is that I cant removeone of the bolts as the threaded section has come 'unbonded' from the carbon.

Nickldn

by Nickldn

bcmf wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:13 pm
I reckon I could concrete spacers in between the muonting and the underside of the stem and my Garmin would still bounce.
My problem is that I cant removeone of the bolts as the threaded section has come 'unbonded' from the carbon.
On my bars there is a bit of metal visible where the threaded section goes into the bars. To unscrew the bolt do you think it's possible to hold that part with long nose pliers and then turn the bolt?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bcmf

by bcmf

Yeah I reckon its the only way I am gonna get that screw out or maybe pull the whole lot out completley but that leaves me wondering will one bolt be secure enough to hold a 1030?
It also means actually breaking the supplied mount.
BUT before I go down that road I want to see what Yoeleo say or they can turnaroud and say 'Well you have broken it fully now! Tough shit.'