Knot bar and stem on supersix

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Mic0

by Mic0

Discodan wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:41 pm
That's a canyon knock-off from Aliexpress, it was about USD100 and weighs 380g and comes with the spacers to convert to 1 1/8. I'd originally planned to get it as a low cost trial and then upgrade to a brand name cockpit but I'm really happy with it so will keep it. Assembly was easy, as you say I've used the knot spacers and the tape just keeps it tidy in the channels and stops you feeling the cables when on the flats. It just peels back, take the garmin mount off, and you can remove the bars in no time. Total bike weight is about 7.4 ready to ride which I'm happy with, still loving it
@BetreffCOLON Which compression plug did you use (I have the original Canyon bar) and the screw threads of the screw which goes trough the dusctap are so small, I'm strugeling to find an fitting 1 1/8 Compression plug

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

Yoeleo h10 Was my choise after research ImageImage
Last edited by Mcdeez on Wed May 26, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

Great quantity and light weight!Image

Niklas

by Niklas

Hello, I have the same problem with my SuperSix. The size of the SAVE cockpit doesn't fit to me, so I have to change it.
I like the solution with the H10 very much, but I'd like to know, if the width of the bar is W1 or W2 (see my attached picture)?
Please can you tell me?
Yoeleo hasn't replied to my mails and in the other thread here in the forum I don't find any reliable answer...

Kind regards!
handlebarwidths.jpg
SuperSix EVO III Ultegra Di2 Size 58, Ready to Ride 7.4kg

cberg

by cberg

It's W1 at the hoods and W2 at the drops

Niklas

by Niklas

Thanks! So it has the same size at the hoods and at the drops?
In case of Mcdeez bar its W1=400 and W2=400? That means there is no flare?
SuperSix EVO III Ultegra Di2 Size 58, Ready to Ride 7.4kg

cberg

by cberg

That's how I would understand it

Supersixoclock

by Supersixoclock

Discodan wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:43 am
Apologies, can only. Upload one photo at a timeImage

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I have this same bike, still mostly stock, and looking to make upgrades and get it to something like this. What groupset are you running on here? Hard to tell from zooming in. Is it possible to tidy up the cockpit/cables with mech 105 or will bending the cables mess up shifting? Are you still using the aliexpress canyon bars? I saw you also posted the Avian canary which look great but seems like they take forever to ship. Any major tips or workarounds you had to make when upgrading your bike would be welcome! Thx