Page 2 of 69

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:11 pm
by spartan
a bro deal ?

FACTOR OSTRO SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS
Factor OSTRO frameset
Integrated Barstem
SRAM Force eTap AXS
CeramicSpeed Headset & BB
Black Inc FORTY FIVE Wheelset
Selle Italia SLR Boost
Colours: Flicker, Sicilian Peach, Soho Mix
MSRP: $8,199
Noctiluxx wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:01 pm
I'm getting one this December. I'll get the complete bike with SRAM force WiFi , Cermaic Speed Pullie, power meter and 45mm wheels for $6200 and flip the wheels and drivetrain and wait for DA 12-Speed. My buddy, associated with Factor, already ordered his.

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:11 pm
by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com



Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:21 pm
by Unniti
That's a very impressive weight for an aero bike.

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:41 pm
by Noctiluxx
spartan wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:11 pm
a bro deal ?

FACTOR OSTRO SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS
Factor OSTRO frameset
Integrated Barstem
SRAM Force eTap AXS
CeramicSpeed Headset & BB
Black Inc FORTY FIVE Wheelset
Selle Italia SLR Boost
Colours: Flicker, Sicilian Peach, Soho Mix
MSRP: $8,199
Noctiluxx wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:01 pm
I'm getting one this December. I'll get the complete bike with SRAM force WiFi , Cermaic Speed Pullie, power meter and 45mm wheels for $6200 and flip the wheels and drivetrain and wait for DA 12-Speed. My buddy, associated with Factor, already ordered his.
Something like that :D

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:59 pm
by kode54
Nice!

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:57 pm
by Nooga
I think this is going to be my next bike, depending on the details of the new canyon.

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:05 pm
by spdntrxi
Noctiluxx wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:01 pm
I'm getting one this December. I'll get the complete bike with SRAM force WiFi , Cermaic Speed Pullie, power meter and 45mm wheels for $6200 and flip the wheels and drivetrain and wait for DA 12-Speed. My buddy, associated with Factor, already ordered his.
good plan. :thumbup:

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 pm
by Geraint
Love it, but £5400 for a frameset seems very steep, even if it does include integrated bar/stem and bb. Makes the SL7 look like a bargain

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:23 pm
by MyM3Coupe
[Removed by moderator - not contributing to the discussion]

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:42 pm
by Unniti
MyM3Coupe wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:23 pm
A hybridized mountain/road/gravel bike with tea cup plates hanging off the hubs is an "aero bike?" Lolz. Hilarious. Bike looks like crap, and a maintenance nightmare with all the buried cables.
That's some delusion if you think that's a gravel/mountain bike. Care to explain what makes you classify it as one?

I'll agree on the cables but since it only supports electronic shifting and disc brakes there really should never be a reason why you'd have to redo all of the wiring/hosing after it's built once.

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:42 pm
by Shiverton
Noctiluxx wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:41 pm
spartan wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:11 pm
a bro deal ?

FACTOR OSTRO SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS
Factor OSTRO frameset
Integrated Barstem
SRAM Force eTap AXS
CeramicSpeed Headset & BB
Black Inc FORTY FIVE Wheelset
Selle Italia SLR Boost
Colours: Flicker, Sicilian Peach, Soho Mix
MSRP: $8,199
Noctiluxx wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:01 pm
I'm getting one this December. I'll get the complete bike with SRAM force WiFi , Cermaic Speed Pullie, power meter and 45mm wheels for $6200 and flip the wheels and drivetrain and wait for DA 12-Speed. My buddy, associated with Factor, already ordered his.
Something like that :D
Yo can we get in on that? :D

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:53 pm
by dudemanppl
Unniti wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:42 pm
MyM3Coupe wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:23 pm
A hybridized mountain/road/gravel bike with tea cup plates hanging off the hubs is an "aero bike?" Lolz. Hilarious. Bike looks like crap, and a maintenance nightmare with all the buried cables.
That's some delusion if you think that's a gravel/mountain bike. Care to explain what makes you classify it as one?

I'll agree on the cables but since it only supports electronic shifting and disc brakes there really should never be a reason why you'd have to redo all of the wiring/hosing after it's built once.
If you want to look through his posts, hes very obviously in need of mental help. Best to ignore.

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:38 pm
by smartyiak
Things I never thought I'd say: I'd really like a peach colored bike.

But, here I am, saying: I'd really like that peach colorway.

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:01 pm
by Unniti
smartyiak wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:38 pm
Things I never thought I'd say: I'd really like a peach colored bike.

But, here I am, saying: I'd really like that peach colorway.
Definitely looks amazing. With a lower price I'd be seriously interested in one but I just can't justify a $5400 frameset.

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:16 pm
by Maddie
Not been a Factor fan. Until now! Great looking bike. But prices are sky rocketing this year

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:21 pm
by ericlambi
I'd like to get one, but hoping to make the disc brake and 12sp jump all at once ... c'mon Shimano, bring us the new DA!

Re: Factor Ostro

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:21 pm
by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com