Coco-bikeparts

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Berzin1

by Berzin1

JMeinholdt wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:44 pm
sylvain70 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 am
The saddle is designed to meet 3 targets: lightness, robustness & style.
Is this a dedicated hill climb saddle? I ask because if it's not, you forgot the most important target. Comfort. And I'll be honest, that does not look comfortable at all for my preference.
It doesn't 'look" comfortable? What does that even mean?

Lets give this person an opportunity to present his product. I for one am intrigued. Besides, the collective Weight Weenies forum has been much more accomodating to worse products and manufacturers in the past. The least we can do is give this company the same respect.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

InoxEPS

by InoxEPS

Italian women know how to have love affairs with Campagnolo. Adding a French Made Coco-Bikeparts Carbon Saddle, perfection. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Attachments
20210501_173117.jpg
20210501_173005.jpg

Ricky59

by Ricky59

Feedback on my new spline after a first ride of 6:30 hours and 165 km:

As it is my first full carbon saddle I can only compare to my other saddles (Fizik Arione R1, Selle Italia SLR Boost, Bontrager,...) and I must say that the Spline (130 mm, matte finish 3K) is WAY more comfortable than any of the saddles I ever owned or tried.

No pain, no issue it was perfect in all riding positions (at the back or at the front). I immediately found my position during climbs or flat roads. I can only say that it's the perfect match for me! I strongly recommend.
Attachments
84402324-47E6-4F84-870F-7D771EB3C7E3.jpeg
FC8940D4-0CD8-4988-AD1A-D3B791F2B2A8.jpeg
Canyon Aerorad SLX Di2 2021 - Canyon Grizl SLX Di2 - Canyon Precede:ON CF 9 - Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod Dura Ace Di2

InoxEPS

by InoxEPS

Ricky59 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 5:35 pm
Feedback on my new spline after a first ride of 6:30 hours and 165 km:

As it is my first full carbon saddle I can only compare to my other saddles (Fizik Arione R1, Selle Italia SLR Boost, Bontrager,...) and I must say that the Spline (130 mm, matte finish 3K) is WAY more comfortable than any of the saddles I ever owned or tried.

No pain, no issue it was perfect in all riding positions (at the back or at the front). I immediately found my position during climbs or flat roads. I can only say that it's the perfect match for me! I strongly recommend.
You're absolutely correct ! I'm using for my both bikes and surprise that is no pain at all.

steff

by steff

This time it is my turn .
I met coco design few years ago and after that, i asked him to build me a combo for my cervelo s2. Some days later the product was delivered, 182 gr and a very nice look. The shape was very good and it was confortable for me even during long trip . So i decided to order him the new spline for another bike . Shorter and light . I will try it during my holydays and tell you what i think about it
[attachment=0]IMG_20170311_152429.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
IMG_20170311_152429.jpg

bernard34

by bernard34

Well, I am glad to find the answer to the question I posted on anther topic. I wanted a feedback of the coco-saddle. So now I am convinced, I will get my coco-bikepart ^^, see you soon for a small review :)

bernard34

by bernard34

Here we are, I received my saddle :)
IMG_1016.jpg
First comment, I expected a few weeks of delay but (good news !) the saddle has been shipped right after the payment. I was in contact with Sylvain directly and it has been a pleasure to discuss.
The saddle is very well finished (even under it^^) and there are no sharp edges, which is a significant improvement compared to other carbon saddles.
I installed the saddle on my bike and tested it on a few rides. It has been long to find the good adjustments, take your time to set the angle and height!
After that, I have to say that it is a pleasure to ride with it, no pain, good flexibility. I did 70km and then 120, I do not see any difference in term of feelings ! So I really enjoy my new saddle, this little company needs definitely more visibility! Go Sylvain !
Now I need another Spline for my second bike ^^

sylvain70

by sylvain70

Hi there !
Most people who tried my saddle say that the Spline is not famous enough... So on their recommendation I post a new article here !
I enjoy also this text to strongly thank my customers who wrote the messages above (and I can easily identify them under their user ID :)

The project has moved a bit since the first presentation, the spline saddle is now available in 130mm width (68gr), or 140mm (70gr). I propose options with UD or 3K fabric, coated mate or gloss. Depending on the finish you chose, the weight varries between -2gr & +0,5 gr (linked to the varnish thickness :( )
For people who love "kitchen", the Spline is full composite, done with RTM process like the Time frames. I developped this process in the past on blades for engine aircrafts (not alone of course, it was a big team !!). I am crasy about this process because is very repeatable, reduce porosities, folds and ... manufacturing time.

I updated my website, but is is still in french. One thing you will enjoy is this page, because, there is no text ^^ --> https://coco-bikeparts.com/fabrication/
If you are interested, I have currently stock for any of the references and I ship worldwide.

spe-aethos.jpg

sylvain70

by sylvain70

Just a quick message to people who sent to me private messages --> my WW account does not allow me to answer you :oops: :oops:
Please send me an email at contact@coco-bikeparts.com

Thx