Deda Superzero stem with Di2 junction inside?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

cerro

by cerro

I'm planning what to get for bar/stem combo for my new bike with Di2. The bike comes with Di2 junction under the stem.
If I buy a Deda Superzero bar and stem. Is it possible to put the junction inside and the cables thru between the bolts under the handlebar?

Have had the bar and stem before and liked it but didn't found any pictures showing how big the gap is underneath between stem and bar.

rlanger

by rlanger

cerro wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:40 pm
I'm planning what to get for bar/stem combo for my new bike with Di2. The bike comes with Di2 junction under the stem.
If I buy a Deda Superzero bar and stem. Is it possible to put the junction inside and the cables thru between the bolts under the handlebar?

Have had the bar and stem before and liked it but didn't found any pictures showing how big the gap is underneath between stem and bar.
You want to put the junction inside the stem? No this is not possible. Once the bar is installed, there would be no way to connect the cables to the junction.

Just get the bar-end junction. You can route the cables internally on this bar to have a nice, clean look.

It's a fantastic combo, and looks great IMO.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com