Farsports F1 Integrated Handlebar/Stem

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

fizzaz

by fizzaz

https://www.yoeleobike.com/products/h9- ... -handlebar

It looks like Yoeleo has updated the pictures for the handlebar on their site and it looks quite a bit different from the original.
It looks bulkier and they have flattened a portion of the drops as well as changed the cable routing some. All of these features I did not want.

Unsure what I will do now cause this just got a lot less appealing.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ultreia

by ultreia

Did anybody mount this handlebar on a Scott Addict 2017 rim brake bike?

I would like to see this handlebar mounted on a "normal" headset bike frame.

kroem

by kroem

erodus wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:33 am
fizzaz wrote:
patchsurfer wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:39 pm
Does anyone have any experience of the Yeoleo bar?
I have one on order but I have no idea when the hell it will deliver
I ordered one Yeoleo bar on Oct 21 last year and they shipped on Dec 4th; about a week later it was delivered to my address.
From the outside the bar looks nice and well finished, mine is a 400/90 and weighted 390 gr; I expected lighter.
As for the installation, it was a bit of a challenge; the internal passages seemed to have obstructions and it was not that easy to route the brake cables and Di2 wires. One of the stem bolts also gave me some trouble; the thread in the nut was not smooth and damaged the thread on the bolt. I have installed other bars with internal routing with no issues at all; this one was definitely a challenge.
Other than this it is a nice bar.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hmm, 390 is no bueno. How much is the headset spacer?

I suppose you had the same problem I had with a Tantan bar, the screw holes get in the way of the cables? And, of course, they attract the magnet of the internal routing tool... :evil:
Current
Waltly Gravel (stolen... and found!)
P-X Spitfire Ti
Fairlight Strael

Old
Canyon Ultimate SLX 6.7kg (crashed)
Tantan GR039 7.2kg (sold)

Bonification

by Bonification

Anyone know the stack height of the stem part of the Farsports Bar?

Also anyone with a custom converter (am thinking of getting one for a Wilier Cento 10 Pro build) know what kind of stack these give?

Cheers!

ccparkhill

by ccparkhill

Just been measuring my 110mm bars and they appear to actually be 120mm, matching up with the pictures of a 120mm posted by Backdoor earlier in the thread. Anybody else experinced this?

backdoor

by backdoor

Bonification wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:14 pm

Also anyone with a custom converter (am thinking of getting one for a Wilier Cento 10 Pro build) know what kind of stack these give?

Cheers!
Is this the measurement you are looking for?
20210312_075855.jpg
20210312_075921.jpg
Through the Valleys and over the Mountains...
2013 Ridley Helium - 6.9Kg
2017 Blue ProSecco - 9.0Kg
2018 Ridley Noah SL - 7.85Kg

backdoor

by backdoor

ccparkhill wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:31 pm
Just been measuring my 110mm bars and they appear to actually be 120mm, matching up with the pictures of a 120mm posted by Backdoor earlier in the thread. Anybody else experinced this?
It's interesting how Farsports measures the "Stem" of these handlebars. Typicaly it is measured center to center. Farsports has either determined that the "center" of the "virtual" stem is the back side of the handlebar or that they are improvising the measurement because of the super "Short Reach" of the drops (Only 60mm).

Regardless, I bought another set of these in the 110mm version as I wanted the tops of the bars a little closer than what the 120mm version was giving me on my current build.

So for reference here are the measurements of the stem on both the 120mm version and the 110mm version -

110mm version of the F1 -
Farsports F1 110mm.jpg
120mm version of the F1 -
Farsports F1 120mm.jpg
Sorry if pics look upside down Ive tried rotating and it still uploads that way in the preview.

ccparkhill

by ccparkhill

Thank, based on your pictures I definitely have a 120mm instead of a 110mm :(

Selberto

by Selberto

Hi, anybody using the F1 Handlebar with the new Addict RC 2020? Pictures are very welcome! Isaw the pictures on the Farsport Account but only with a hunge spacer tower. take care!

Bonification

by Bonification

backdoor wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:35 pm
Bonification wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:14 pm

Cheers!
Is this the measurement you are looking for?

20210312_075855.jpg

20210312_075921.\jpg'
Thank you - much appreciated!

C36

by C36

ccparkhill wrote:Thank, based on your pictures I definitely have a 120mm instead of a 110mm :(
We should measure the complete reach, the bar is given for 73mm.

On my 110X380 I measure an “overall reach” of 182/ 185mm depending what I use as reference (will see if I can post a picture but my 2 hands were kind of busy measuring Image)

Then that would give the expected extension at the hoods regardless how farsport measures.
Now, yes, it can give a less relaxed position on the flat part of the bar, buuuut that free quite a lot of space for the forearms when sprinting...

—————————————
- Supersix evo2 HM 5707g
- 1995 Miguel Indurain Pinarello restauration project
- R3000si Junior bike restauration project.

bruno2000

by bruno2000

I'm rebuilding me YTarmac SL6 disc frame.
I was thinking of this handlebar.
I need a 110 stem 6° and currently I ride 42cc handlebar without flare.

Should I take a Farsport F1 40cc at the hoods handlebar with 42cc in the drops? OIr should I go 42cc hoods and 44cc drops?

Regarding the stem angle, If I understand well it come with shims so you can create a 6° stem angle? Or how does it work?
Another question, what is the height of the stem at the clamping area?

backdoor

by backdoor

bruno2000 wrote: Should I take a Farsport F1 40cc at the hoods handlebar with 42cc in the drops? OIr should I go 42cc hoods and 44cc drops?
This is a personal choice. Start by measuring the distance between your AC joints (the point section of bone at the top middle of your shoulder) and typically you get a set of bars that are the same width.

A bar wider than that width will give you better control over the front end of the bike. Gravel and Mountain bikes go for a wider grip on the handlebars. A bar shorter will turn quicker with less movement and may feel "twitchy" if you are not used to them although there may be an ever so slight aero gain from a shorter bar.

Also some people are comfy with their arms stretched out and others prefer to have thier arms more in line with their shoulders.

Whatever is comfortable for you. If you currently ride a 42 and you feel like you are reaching out too far when on your hoods you could tighten it up with a 40 but if the 42s are comfortable no need to change.

bruno2000 wrote: Regarding the stem angle, If I understand well it come with shims so you can create a 6° stem angle? Or how does it work?
These bars are natively -10 degrees. They also have an opening of 1.25" or 31.8mm.

There are 2 shims that come with the bars that slide into the opening so they fit tightly onto a 1.125 or 28.6mm steerer tube. One of the shims is a straight tube with a flat bottom to keep the -10 degree angle. The other shim is straight on the outside but angled at 3 degrees on the inside so you can either set it forward for a -13 degree stem or backward for a -7 degree stem.
bruno2000 wrote: Another question, what is the height of the stem at the clamping area?
Take a look up ^^

About 3 posts ago and there are measurements and pictures.

Its 4cm high.

-Sean

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bruno2000

by bruno2000

Thank you

stalepigeon

by stalepigeon

C36 wrote:
VTR1000SP2 wrote:Was it ever less than $300?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, it’s 320 with shipping, I paid 325$ before the bar was publicly available on their website.

Will cut the steering tube once I finish playing with the stem angle. In the meantime I use reflective tape over the gold marking, good match with the pearl white the frame has.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Hey C36, did you order with the OD1 kit? I also have a ssevo2 and am wondering whether I'm going to need to use traditional spacers underneath. Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com