Farsports F1 Integrated Handlebar/Stem

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

Can they make the bar all black or the gold line black?

The only turn off is that ugly colored line in the middle.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ccparkhill

by ccparkhill

My line is grey, they don't make the gold version anymore I believe.

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

Dan Gerous wrote:
N1720 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:13 am
@Dan Generous
Some people have modified the cable routing on their Super Six to be fully internal, even with mechanical shifiting. I haven't seen it done using this bar and stem (yet). Could you check if the size of the holes above the headset allows brake hoses and 4 or 5 mm shift cable outers to be routed internally?
It definitely wont work with one mechanical derailleur housing and a brake line in per hole, they are too small. There is another pair of holes but they are under the tops of the bars so it wouldn't be fully integrated.
For the 2020 super sixevo Can i run the mechanical shifter cables externally under the bar and run them internally in the frame with this bar? Thanks.

ccparkhill

by ccparkhill

Still a work in progress but this is how my cables are routed on my 2020 Supersix:
7C7A7FD5-1A00-4D96-BADF-B85B30DBADCD.jpeg

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

ccparkhill wrote:Still a work in progress but this is how my cables are routed on my 2020 Supersix:
7C7A7FD5-1A00-4D96-BADF-B85B30DBADCD.jpeg
Pictures from under?

ccparkhill

by ccparkhill

722A01F6-DA0B-4F5B-BC6B-1B1BEF6B758A.jpeg

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

ccparkhill wrote:
722A01F6-DA0B-4F5B-BC6B-1B1BEF6B758A.jpeg
The brake hoses are going inside the bar and then all the way thru the stem to the head tube?

Ps, thanks, appreciate it

ccparkhill

by ccparkhill

Yes, brakes hoses are fully internally routed. I'm going to go di2 relatively soon so am not going to try and route the mechanical cables internally, if that's even possible with this bar.

Dan Gerous

by Dan Gerous

Mcdeez wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:10 pm
Dan Gerous wrote:
N1720 wrote:
@Dan Generous
Some people have modified the cable routing on their Super Six to be fully internal, even with mechanical shifiting. I haven't seen it done using this bar and stem (yet). Could you check if the size of the holes above the headset allows brake hoses and 4 or 5 mm shift cable outers to be routed internally?
It definitely wont work with one mechanical derailleur housing and a brake line in per hole, they are too small. There is another pair of holes but they are under the tops of the bars so it wouldn't be fully integrated.
For the 2020 super sixevo Can i run the mechanical shifter cables externally under the bar and run them internally in the frame with this bar? Thanks.
If you route the cables outside the bars, or internally in the top section but make them exit in the holes right before the stem section, it would be just the same as any normal bar and stem setup so I don't see why not.

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

Dan Gerous wrote:
Mcdeez wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:10 pm
Dan Gerous wrote:
N1720 wrote:
@Dan Generous
If you route the cables outside the bars, or internally in the top section but make them exit in the holes right before the stem section, it would be just the same as any normal bar and stem setup so I don't see why not.
Thanks!

I decided to not buy the farsports bar,i find it too ugly(that line) and fat/bulky,i cant stand this.

I'm gonna get the Winspace handlebar instead,so much better looking,thinner,same stem angle,super stiff ,cheaper and good quality.

https://youtu.be/ddBG0HqGNRA

New gen Farsport weight around 380-400 as i can see, the Winspace is around 400, soo not getting that much weight.

tadrums

by tadrums

Quick look...
Attachments
8147C015-43B2-4818-B60B-27819CD02F70.jpeg
0110C224-E3EA-4C3B-9A62-427D42680F93.jpeg
TA

seamaster76

by seamaster76

sunfire2k5 wrote:
seamaster76 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:12 pm
@backdoor
@sunfire2k5

Thanks for the replies, everything’s clear now.

@Lozaen
I was considering the F1 primary because it’s half the price of 4ZA, and also because it’s almost impossible to order through my Dealer...don’t known why

I’m struggling with 420/110 when I’d need a 420/100.
A guy here in Norway sells a 400/100... about 290 eur used.

https://www.finn.no/194424169

Finn.no is our ebay...
Thanks!

kroem

by kroem

Is the internal routing on this one a pain because of the garmin mount holes? (It was on my Winow/Tantan bar...)
Current
Waltly Gravel (stolen... and found!)
P-X Spitfire Ti
Fairlight Strael

Old
Canyon Ultimate SLX 6.7kg (crashed)
Tantan GR039 7.2kg (sold)

tadrums

by tadrums

No issues running EPS/brake housing. I did use my Campy EPS magnet install tool but not really required.
TA

fizzaz

by fizzaz

Having not heard anything for awhile, I sent a message about delivery updates on the Yoeleo handlebar. This is what I got:
Dear Customers:

We are terribly sorry that many of our orders been delayed which caused various inconvenience to you.
The reasons are that pandemic is straining manufacturing, at this tough time we still decide to upgrade the frameset to a new generation for better performance which results in orders accumulation and production line pressure, and now the CNY holiday is coming.

We don't have excuses but improvement.

For 2021 we will expand our production capacity by March, framesets will be sufficiently in stock and make sure the delivery time is solid and back to normal.
We are now putting all our efforts trying to dispatch before our CNY holiday (9th Feb - 18th Feb), if not able to do so, we will start shipment at the end of Feb.
For those whose order got delayed, please PM us for the gifts we prepared for you.
Hopefully you accept our sincere apologies and give us some more time.

Highly appreciate your accompany during this tough period.

Yoeleo
Good ole copy and paste. I only asked about the handlebar but

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com