Farsports F1 Integrated Handlebar/Stem

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

C36

by C36

I ordered it before they made it available from the website and offered different kits.
I ran it slammed and had the impression the stem was not sitting absolutely flat, now run with a 1mm spacer and its perfect.

—————————————
- Supersix evo2 HM 5707g
- 1995 Miguel Indurain Pinarello restauration project
- R3000si Junior bike restauration project.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

stalepigeon

by stalepigeon

That's great thanks for responding. I ordered it without the kit as I couldn't find the dimensions and I don't think Windy understood what I meant. Based on other peoples experience my 380x100 should come to an effective stem of 110 but I'll measure when it arrives.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Aryeh

by Aryeh

Is it still possible to buy the old lighter version somewhere?

Aryeh

by Aryeh

sunfire2k5 wrote:just recieved mine:

400 / 110mm version. 348grams for the handlebar and garmin + gopro mount + screws 39g
348 with Garmin Mount and screws?

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

Aryeh wrote:Is it still possible to buy the old lighter version somewhere?
Just buy a Yoeleo H10 handle bar

Aryeh

by Aryeh

Mcdeez wrote:
The reason why I'm thinking of changing from my current handlebar is because I want a higher angle stem. Yoleo is just heavier than my current setup without the the lower handlebar position that I'm looking for.

Mcdeez

by Mcdeez

Aryeh wrote:
Mcdeez wrote:
The reason why I'm thinking of changing from my current handlebar is because I want a higher angle stem. Yoleo is just heavier than my current setup without the the lower handlebar position that I'm looking for.
You want -10 degree?

Aryeh

by Aryeh

Mcdeez wrote:
Aryeh wrote:
Mcdeez wrote:
You want -10 degree?
-10° or -13°. I'm currently running -6°. I might just switch it it anyway and just live with the 50g penalty, but idk why they had to make it heavier.

AMGRoadster

by AMGRoadster

stalepigeon wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:17 pm
C36 wrote:
VTR1000SP2 wrote:Was it ever less than $300?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, it’s 320 with shipping, I paid 325$ before the bar was publicly available on their website.

Will cut the steering tube once I finish playing with the stem angle. In the meantime I use reflective tape over the gold marking, good match with the pearl white the frame has.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Hey C36, did you order with the OD1 kit? I also have a ssevo2 and am wondering whether I'm going to need to use traditional spacers underneath. Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
Your top cap looks like a jigger. Are you making drinks for the team during the ride? If so my hats off to you brother :) Thanks for the photos. I have a set of the bars sitting at my shop for a build. The bars look and feel great....sitting in my hand, not mounted, not ridden, etc. They may be the best thing on earth or they may be less than that. I purchased a set thinking the cost: benefit analysis worked out well in their favor. I had really hoped to have some miles in on them by this pont. But other parts of my build are holding things up.

morreau

by morreau

I am looking to switch from stock bars on my SSE3.

I have a 90mm SAVE stem (comes out at traditional stem length of 100) + 80mm bar reach. So from centre fork to centre of drops = 180mm +-2mm

Assuming the Farspots reach is actually more like 65mm, does anyone have the 100mm bar, and can confirm full length from centre of fork to centre of drops? Is it 175mm or 165mm?

belopsky

by belopsky

I've been thinking bout getting the F1 bars, is the weight really near 390? Farsports sent me a photo showing the weight was 359g

I want instant gratification, don't really want to wait 45days :D

Anywho, I asked them if it was possible to get them in stealth, like ccache sells, and they said yes, but it'll be longer than the 45d lead time

Maddie

by Maddie

Mine is 370g without Garmin mount

C36

by C36

Maddie wrote:Mine is 370g without Garmin mount
What do you include in that mass? Unless they made them heavier, my 110x380 is below 340 with mount and screws.

—————————————
- Supersix evo2 HM 5707g
- 1995 Miguel Indurain Pinarello restauration project
- R3000si Junior bike restauration project.

Maddie

by Maddie

Same as the last pic, but without garmin mount and its bolts. It's a 110mm/400mm combo. But I heard the first generation was lighter than mine.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bet609

by bet609

any one have this installed on current (2021) Trek Emonda SL?