Fezzari Bikes?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

tabl10s

by tabl10s

2015 Pinarello F8: 13.13lbs/5.915kg(w/Roval 64's). Sold.
2016 Rca: 11.07lbs/5.048kg.
2015 Rca. 11.15 lbs(w/Roval CLX 32's)
2015 Rca/NOS(sold).
2018 S-Works SL6 Ultralight 12.03lbs(w/Roval CLX 50's)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jkonst

by jkonst

There's a small thread about the Empire here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=156539

Also (I hope this is kosher to share here, let me know if not), there's someone who recently received the Empire over at Bike Forums:
https://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling ... re-sl.html

Fezzari did a pretty informative breakdown of the Empire on the Instagram story this Monday (appears to not be archived, though). The most unique thing about the bike seems to be its "monoform" construction (basically the rear triangle is made from the same piece of carbon/isn't bonded to the rest of the frame). Also, I reached out to them and was quoted 16.5 lbs for the (SRAM Red) Team Edition.

rides4beer

by rides4beer

Guy on another forum posted his Empire SL, looks good and he had very positive reviews. He hasn't posted real world weights yet, but Fezzari claims 815g for a Medium (56) disc frame.

I'm interested both for the fully integrated cable routing, looks great, and for the geometry. It has a more relaxed head tube angle and longer front center, which should mean that it's more stable descending and doesn't have toe overlap. Guy on the other forum confirmed that his L with 175mm cranks and size 46 shoes does not have any overlap and has about an inch of clearance. Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, light, fast, but stable. I don't do crits, so I don't need "race" handling.

Also, I contacted them, and they'll pretty much build anything you want. They show the lower end models with exposed cables, but you can still get the integrated cockpit if you want, they'll also do di2 even tho they don't list it. I'm thinking the blue painted Elite model (I don't like matte finishes, I know this is WW, but gimme glossy paint), but with the one piece cockpit and Ultegra di2, could be my forever road bike.

Fezzari says about a 250g difference between the SL and Elite.