BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc Four vs Focus Izalco Max 9.7 vs Specialized Tarmac Disc Pro

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

fabdi

by fabdi

Guys, do you know when approximately each of the three bikes are going to be updated or release a new version? As far as I understand, there are 2020 versions for all of them, that mean, new versions will be at 2021?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bilwit

by bilwit

fabdi wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:12 am
Guys, do you know when approximately each of the three bikes are going to be updated or release a new version? As far as I understand, there are 2020 versions for all of them, that mean, new versions will be at 2021?
There's "yearly" versions of every bike but they're just different paint schemes of the same base model. That said, the BMC and Tarmac might be updated this year (supposedly there is a new Tarmac prototype floating around), but likely announced at the Tour and then hitting retailers in the fall, if at all anyway.

The Teammachine dopped in Q3 2017 and the Tarmac was the next year I believe and I would expect at least a 3-4 year cycle between releases, so they're due an update within the next couple years at the earliest.