Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
- Posts: 7317
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:08 am
- Location: Urbana, Illinois
Opinions and or feedback? Are they any good?
RESIDENT GRUMPY OLD MAN.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:09 pm
Used Clarks inner and outer cables on my winter bike for the last couple of years. Had no problems with them. Good value for money in my opinion.
- Posts: 1412
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:53 pm
- Location: The Surrey Hills
Good simple base line product......not the lightest not the slickest but they work.
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:02 am
- Location: Aus
Try lifeline performance cables as an alternative. Surprisingly good.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:17 am
I've been happy with Clarks and would happily choose them again.
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:43 pm
Any reason not just getting shimano stainless or optislick, assuming its shimano in the first place. Most other brands are 1.1mm vs Shimano 1.2. Price difference i minimal. Im not getting it.
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:01 am
- Location: France
Clark's have alloy housing, one of the lightest option.