Morvelo jersey sizing

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
burglarboycie

by burglarboycie

Hey guys
Found a decent deal on a Morvelo jersey I like but have read conflicting things elsewhere about sizing. Some say the Morvelo sizing chart is on point others say to size up. I’m a large in Castilli for reference but according to Morvelo I would fall into the range of a medium.
Anyone got experience first hand of the sizing? It’s an Nth series jersey I’ve got my eye on if that makes a difference.
I’m leaning towards ordering the medium as I only just fall into that category according to the Morvelo sizing chart so should in theory have room to play with if they do size up small.

VTR1000SP2

by VTR1000SP2

Comparing the Morvelo Nth to Rapha Pro Team and Black Sheep Essentials, the Morvelo and Black Sheep used to fit me perfectly when my measurements fell around the middle of their chart but now that I have lost a bit of girth and the Rapha Pro Team small is perfect, the Morvelo Nth and Black Sheep are baggy.

Also don’t like how long the Morvelo jersey is, maybe they’ve changed this. I have the green camo jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

burglarboycie

by burglarboycie

VTR1000SP2 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:43 am

Also don’t like how long the Morvelo jersey is, maybe they’ve changed this. I have the green camo jersey.

Thanks for the reply.
It’s the green camo jersey I was looking at. What was it that you didn’t like about it?

VTR1000SP2

by VTR1000SP2

I love the jersey actually but the arms aren’t as long as most aero jerseys these days and the torso cut is longer than I prefer and now that it’s a touch baggy due to my weight loss, it sags a little when pockets are weighted.

Orbital

by Orbital

I have a few Nth jerseys and their regular jerseys. I’m 6’1” and between 175-185lbs, depending on season. I wear a large and find the length perfect. The Nth is tight enough but their regular jerseys could be a bit tighter. I have a medium Morvélo jersey but I find it short and can’t reach the back pockets because they’re too far up my back!

burglarboycie

by burglarboycie

I’m 6’2” and have a 36.5” chest. Morvelo say 36-39” for a medium but will that be very short on me at my height?

VTR1000SP2

by VTR1000SP2

I think the small could work for you if you like the aero/tight fit. I was a 36” chest when this fit well and am 181cm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXjFg8RAHrm ... kyheul2mtp

Orbital

by Orbital

burglarboycie wrote:I’m 6’2” and have a 36.5” chest. Morvelo say 36-39” for a medium but will that be very short on me at my height?
The large is probably a better length but the medium is probably a better fit. I’m in the same situation. Medium fits me best but large is the correct length. It’s consistent across most brands for me.

by Weenie