I was curious if anyone could diagnose what's happening here:
1) Battery at "full" solid green on junction box
2) Plug in charger to top off (going on holiday)
3) Charger light off
4) Remove seatpost and unplug battery, had to slide on bikepacking mount
5) Re-plug battery (it felt like it was plugged in, but I have to admit I didn't test by pressing levers at once to see junction light)
6) Next day no power, re-plug battery
7) Dropped to low power, blinking green light at junction box
I was wondering if I didn't fully plug the battery back in and it drains the power? If I did plug it in, why did the battery drop on its own?
I had just taken off the chain to clean and put it back on, could have nudged the RD position?
Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
1 post • Page 1 of 1