New bike advice

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

CustomMetal

by CustomMetal

New poster after some help.. I will do the essential current line up post with weights etc as soon as I can get them on a scales!

I currently have a custom burls titanium road bike with Enve aero cotpit, etap and alto cc52 wheels that is great for group rides and fast sportives. (8kg) (Perdita)

I am in the middle of having Safron build me a gravel/all road bike with etap AXS, hunt limitless 48s and a stainless frame with carbon ISP and Enve cotpit (weight tbc) (Aurelia)

Then for TTs I have a Trek speed concept, sram force 1x with ceramic speed OSPWX, Aerocoach ring, walker brothers disc and 7.8 Enve front.. weight tbc (Bertha)

The hope in the arsenal that I hope to fill next year is an aero bike for hilly TTs and draft legal Tri as well as chain gang and KOM hunting.. pretty decided on the Venge as love the look of it and is also the lightest frame so could use it for a bit of hill climbing (tho obviously not be super competitive) group set would be Etap AXS 1x... the conundrum is wheels!! I was thinking Roval CLX 32s for Europe mountains and hill climbs and Aerocoach Zephers for uk roads.. any other suggestions? Should I just get the CLX 50s? The Bontrager XXX 6?..
Attachments
60743555-7EB9-479D-A2C5-DD6D2827A990.jpeg
1F176685-F74A-47E4-83EC-B7BED7875CA4.jpeg
4640D18B-7BC8-488E-8A28-010DAC698648.jpeg
Allegra- Steel Lugs TBC
Aurelia- Stainless All Road 8.5kg
Bertha- TT 9.8kg
Perdita- Ti Turbo bike 8kg
Serenity- Ti Gravel 9.5kg/8.9kg
Verity- Ti Aero 8.2kg
Alya- Ti Climbing TBC

All weights with pedals,cages & garmin mount

CustomMetal

by CustomMetal

I should also state I am 32, 6ft3 and 76kg so too big to be a true WW but after a balance..
Allegra- Steel Lugs TBC
Aurelia- Stainless All Road 8.5kg
Bertha- TT 9.8kg
Perdita- Ti Turbo bike 8kg
Serenity- Ti Gravel 9.5kg/8.9kg
Verity- Ti Aero 8.2kg
Alya- Ti Climbing TBC

All weights with pedals,cages & garmin mount

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

AnkitS

by AnkitS

Bontragers on a s-works frameset : noidea: just get clx 50s or enve 5.6s and get over it.