Deda superzero shifter position issues?

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
spartacus

by spartacus

c60rider wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:21 am
citrusparty wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:16 am
c60rider wrote:I'm one of those that commented about these bars not being able to get my SR11 levers high enough and I don't have them particularly high compared to most. I've just built up a new winter bike and as I had these spare decided to use them. They're as high as they will possibly go and just at the bare minimum height for me without tilting the bars too much. I like the bottom of the bars to be in the same angle as the top tube.
What's your review of the Ribble? Could you do a post about your build + thoughts?

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk
Yes I was planning to do a build/ review thread on it seeing as it was my first ever disc brake bike, and this from a die hard rim braker, felt i was in a good position to answer numerous questions that i had but couldn't find answers to. But it's left such a sour taste in the mouth I didn't want to even think about the frustrating and convoluted time I had doing it for a while :x :roll: I'll try and get it done in the next couple of days and link it here. Just thinking about it is already bringing the nightmares back but I'll save them for the write up :lol:
Now I'm curious lol.

c60rider

by c60rider

spartacus wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:53 pm
c60rider wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:21 am
citrusparty wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:16 am
c60rider wrote:I'm one of those that commented about these bars not being able to get my SR11 levers high enough and I don't have them particularly high compared to most. I've just built up a new winter bike and as I had these spare decided to use them. They're as high as they will possibly go and just at the bare minimum height for me without tilting the bars too much. I like the bottom of the bars to be in the same angle as the top tube.
What's your review of the Ribble? Could you do a post about your build + thoughts?

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk
Yes I was planning to do a build/ review thread on it seeing as it was my first ever disc brake bike, and this from a die hard rim braker, felt i was in a good position to answer numerous questions that i had but couldn't find answers to. But it's left such a sour taste in the mouth I didn't want to even think about the frustrating and convoluted time I had doing it for a while :x :roll: I'll try and get it done in the next couple of days and link it here. Just thinking about it is already bringing the nightmares back but I'll save them for the write up :lol:
Now I'm curious lol.
Finally wrote it up viewtopic.php?f=3&t=157590&p=1501136#p1501136 posted in the main forum instead of the introduce yourself/gallery forum but asked a mod to move it

by Weenie