Seatpost-Saddle weight list

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

SloRacer

by SloRacer

I am making a list of all measured weights of seatposts and Saddles and other parts.

So, if anyone has weighed their Seatposts or Saddles personally, then please drop in the weight here, or directly list them in this shareable google sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

How it works: As suggested by fellow WW, Klaster_1, all the weights are now in one Spreadsheet. To navigate to different categories like Handlebars, Stems, Saddles, etc (More categories to be added soon), just open the above spreadsheet, and in the bottom of your window, there will be different tabs concerning different categories. If you have any weights in the given categories, please jot them in. If you have any problems, mail them to svs.forcyc@gmail.com

Thanks! :D
Last edited by SloRacer on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Klaster_1

by Klaster_1

I like your idea, but do not approve two separate documents: this reduces discoverability of half the listings, so less people will be able to contribute and access the data. Also, I'd put links to both documents into your signature, for the same purpose.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

SloRacer

by SloRacer

Klaster_1 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:05 am
I like your idea, but do not approve two separate documents: this reduces discoverability of half the listings, so less people will be able to contribute and access the data. Also, I'd put links to both documents into your signature, for the same purpose.
Done then. I have created two different spreadsheets, one for the seatposts and one for the saddles.

Klaster_1

by Klaster_1

SloRacer wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:14 am
Done then. I have created two different spreadsheets, one for the seatposts and one for the saddles.
That's even worse :lol: I meant for all categories - saddles/seatposts/bars/stems (and more if you plan to extend) are better of as separate sheets (tabs below) of a single Google Sheets document.

SloRacer

by SloRacer

Klaster_1 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:23 am
SloRacer wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:14 am
That's even worse :lol: I meant for all categories - saddles/seatposts/bars/stems (and more if you plan to extend) are better of as separate sheets (tabs below) of a single Google Sheets document.
Oh okay okay okay now I get it. It makes sense to have everything in one place.
Just corrected everything, and now it's all together.
hank you so much for helping me out!

:thumbup: :D :D

Kayrehn

by Kayrehn

Thanks for initiating the idea, has been a long while since the old list was updated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SloRacer

by SloRacer

Do please write in the notes if your seatpost is with/without the clamps and bolts.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

SloRacer

by SloRacer

Please enter your weights carefully in the right sheet.