Scott Addict Disc 2020

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

betacyclist

by betacyclist

EricW wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:23 am
How are you finding the P Zero Velo tires? I am thinking about tan wall options when I need to replace the stock Schwalbe One's. Conti GP5000 transparent (tan wall) are not readily available in Australia. But P Zero Velo tan walls are.
If you like them grab them ASAP as they do not appear in Pirelli's page anymore. Probably discontinued until next Tour De France? But in most of the big bike sites in EU are out of stock.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Selberto

by Selberto

Any new ideas for a third party cockpit? Anybody using the Fartech F1 with the addict RC? really like to see some new pics!. :-)

peioarriola87

by peioarriola87

Selberto wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:19 pm
Any new ideas for a third party cockpit? Anybody using the Fartech F1 with the addict RC? really like to see some new pics!. :-)
Also interested, the only we need to have a third party cockpit is a custom direction washer.

I am not an expert in 3d modelling but it could be made.

something like treek emonda.

pmprego

by pmprego

peioarriola87 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:35 pm
Selberto wrote:
Also interested, the only we need to have a third party cockpit is a custom direction washer.

this?
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2021-03-15 at 15.34.37.jpeg

peioarriola87

by peioarriola87

pmprego wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:35 pm
peioarriola87 wrote:
Selberto wrote:

this?
That, but in my case with more washers it would be great additional ones with that form. I don't know if I'm clear.
Attachments
Captura.JPG

pmprego

by pmprego

peioarriola87 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:41 pm
pmprego wrote:
peioarriola87 wrote:
Selberto wrote:

this?
That, but in my case with more washers it would be great additional ones with that form. I don't know if I'm clear.
That's more cannondale style but I agree with you. For me that solution drom ddddd1 was amazing and I'm glad he came up with it. :up: to him

peioarriola87

by peioarriola87

pmprego wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:04 pm
peioarriola87 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:41 pm
pmprego wrote:
peioarriola87 wrote:

this?
That's more cannondale style but I agree with you. For me that solution drom ddddd1 was amazing and I'm glad he came up with it. :up: to him
I have his design to, but I am searching for someone who can help me with something like the attached photo (trek madone).

Selberto

by Selberto

Custom washer is the thing. right.

Any suggestions for a stem with integrated routing? I know Deda Vinci and Superbox?
Anybody usig annother brand?

What about bars ?

peioarriola87

by peioarriola87

Selberto wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:58 am
Custom washer is the thing. right.

Any suggestions for a stem with integrated routing? I know Deda Vinci and Superbox?
Anybody usig annother brand?

What about bars ?
Deda is working in the custom washer for dead alanera and vinci. The information is in their web, not more information about the date.

Dempsey

by Dempsey

I'm going to get a scott addict rc pro and I don't like the integrated stem handlebar.

Does this 3d adaptor work well? don't get loose to easily? And retain well from the water? I train whether it is rain or shine so I ask, I deduce that the bearings during the winter will not last anything right?

protocol_droid

by protocol_droid

Hi everyone. Finally got all my parts for the 2020 rc addict build. I want to get some ti caliper bolts.and nuts. Can someone tell me.what the sizings are? My frame didnt come with any.

Also, anyone known the size or part# of the starbolt that goes into the rear derailleur hanger?Image

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

naked 3po, the first weight weenie.

GeoffS

by GeoffS

They're M5 bolts. You need two 35mm versions for rear, and one 30mm and one 35mm for front. Note these are Shimano caliper bolts with safety groove at the tip. The actual overall length is 7mm longer than the specified lengths. I haven't found a source for these bolts in titanium.
Attachments
shimano-mounting-screw-for-flat-mount-brake-caliper-adapter-type-c_3.jpg

GeoffS

by GeoffS

protocol_droid wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:06 am
Also, anyone known the size or part# of the starbolt that goes into the rear derailleur hanger?
Which ones?
Attachments
hanger.png

protocol_droid

by protocol_droid

GeoffS wrote:
protocol_droid wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:06 am
Also, anyone known the size or part# of the starbolt that goes into the rear derailleur hanger?
Which ones?
The 1nm bolt that goes parallel to the frame

protocol_droid

by protocol_droid

GeoffS wrote:They're M5 bolts. You need two 35mm versions for rear, and one 30mm and one 35mm for front. Note these are Shimano caliper bolts with safety groove at the tip. The actual overall length is 7mm longer than the specified lengths. I haven't found a source for these bolts in titanium.
Woah. You actually need the safety groove? Someone else used regular ti bolts without the safety tip but didnt day what size. Thanks a bunch.

i measured 35mm for the thickness of the seatstay alone. I ended up ordering 40mm titanium m5 bolts. If they fit like crap i will return them and get the shimano versions.I guess with the head facing down instead of up like every other bike in the past, they saw this safety tip a need apparently.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com