ProBikeKit delivery delay, what are my options?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

elfuinha

by elfuinha

elfuinha wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:24 pm
Hello

Anyone with problems with Probikekit, lately????

Done my 1st order on monday morning - a Effecto Marisposa Tool - Tracked order (3 -5 days delivery UK-Portugal) , 24h dispatch.

Acording to 2 people i've chat (Probikekit):

1st person - will be dispatched today and by standart post up to 12days delivery - Asked to cancel as that was no the post service i've ordered, they say they coundn't. - conection failed.

2nd person - diferent version, the order would be dispatch yesterday and by tracked email... it didn't...

Already expressed to cancel the order as i'm no longer interested today again, they said today that woud check with the dispatch warehouse and have to wait 24h for an answer.

Very disapointed with the service:

- don't fullfil times.
- second they lied about the dispatch
- the service that as payed is not the correct one.

i've ordered many many times from other sites, like R2bike, Bike24, Bikeinn, Wiggle, bikediscount.de... etc... all great sites with great service, this one will be the 1st and last time, if the order is fullfiild or refunded.

Very Very Very ...disapointed!!!!!
comunication is ok, but all messages are pointless, they neither ship the order nor cancel it and issue a refund.

order is in 3 days waiting dispatch in their warehouse but no pickup.

When asked them to cancel, they also send me a "return form" email for a pacakge that didn't leave their warehouse! Funny

very strange situation,

eins4eins

by eins4eins

Its the busiest week of the year for online retailers and parcel services. Black friday weekend means absolute madness. No reason to be surprised with those sorts of delay.

I ordered a winter jacket from them on monday. Tracking number is showing nothing yet. But nothing to complain about. If you need something fast during this time, go and buy it local.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

elfuinha

by elfuinha

I asked them to cancel and refund the money, first thing I requested...
Since I'm not willing to wait... They said they can't... But also don't ship the order...

Also the mail that they are behind in shipping parcels only arrived today...

If I've payed for a service and they aren't full filing I can cancel expecialy if it isn't shipped yet.

Also I know I can buy local... But thanks for the advice