Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:21 pm
Does anyone have any experience with refinishing Dura Ace cranks? Looking for any tips or best practices. Thanks for any info.
- Posts: 3138
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:19 am
Some sort of black polish for cars pehaps?
- Posts: 859
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:25 am
- Location: Cantabria
Permanent marker pen, then gentle polishing
Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:00 pm
IDK about the permanent marker, in my experience, it tends to have more of a blue/purple color than black. Maybe some touch up model paint like teslors?
- Posts: 3299
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:11 pm
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:13 pm
- Location: Great Southern Land
Either auto touch up paint or cover the crank [or damaged area] with vinyl wrap..........
Coffee & carbon
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:05 pm
I'd adjust your FD first.