Colnago C-60 and Stages powermeter

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

dgasmd

by dgasmd

Just wondering if there is anyone here that is using Stages Powermeter on the non-drive side and having no clearance issues. I don’t thing there would be any, but wanted to have an idea before I send cranks in for permanent changes!

LeMomo

by LeMomo

Which chain set are you wanting to run? Crank arm shape makes more of a difference.

Assuming that you already have the frame/crank and are just wanting to add a left only unit, you can check for sufficient clearance using a 10mm hex key to check the gao between chainstay and standard crank arm. I’m fairly sure that there is a guide to this in the stages website.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ipenguinking

by ipenguinking

I have Shimano power meter (DA arm) on my C60 and there is plenty of clearance. I don’t think Stage’s ‘box’ is bigger.

dgasmd

by dgasmd

LeMomo wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:49 am
Which chain set are you wanting to run? Crank arm shape makes more of a difference.

Assuming that you already have the frame/crank and are just wanting to add a left only unit, you can check for sufficient clearance using a 10mm hex key to check the gao between chainstay and standard crank arm. I’m fairly sure that there is a guide to this in the stages website.
Will go to their site and see if I find the info. Thanks.

This would be for a C-60 in size 48S running Campagnolo SR 11 sp with 170 crank arm length.

Mockenrue

by Mockenrue

Yes, I have a 172.5mm Stages Campag arm and used it on my C60 no problem. Frame was a 52s.

dgasmd

by dgasmd

Mockenrue wrote:Yes, I have a 172.5mm Stages Campag arm and used it on my C60 no problem. Frame was a 52s.
Thanks

Was it a gen 2 or 3?? How did you like it? Any problems?

Mockenrue

by Mockenrue

Gen 3; had it since September and used it all through the (shitty UK) winter while my SRM was waiting on new batteries. So far so good - reliable and consistent. I had a Gen 2 in 2017 and it was OK for a while but started to under read and eat batteries so I got rid.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mattcooke
Resident Pro

by mattcooke

I am running a stages with a C60 and have zero problems. Go for it.