Are We Getting A New Cannondale Supersix?

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.

Moderator: robbosmans

Beancouter

by Beancouter

hannawald wrote:Carbon seatposts are sold out for months..Cannondale creaks with both carbon and alu seatposts..it is in the clamp not the seatpost..hopefully they find some solution..
I have been obsessing about it finding one of the carbon posts as it is the final piece of the jigsaw to get me near 6kg (rim brake).

Good news, I have found some stock - anyone that is interested, drop me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

PUNlSHER

by PUNlSHER

Beancouter wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:37 pm
hannawald wrote:Carbon seatposts are sold out for months..Cannondale creaks with both carbon and alu seatposts..it is in the clamp not the seatpost..hopefully they find some solution..
I have been obsessing about it finding one of the carbon posts as it is the final piece of the jigsaw to get me near 6kg (rim brake).

:mrgreen: its a big secret what you found?

https://www.cannondalespares.com/Cannon ... il/3-45337
Still 4 in stock, if you hurry, you will be in time, since yesterday was 8 :thumbup:

Beancouter

by Beancouter

PUNlSHER wrote:
Beancouter wrote:

Still 4 in stock, if you hurry, you will be in time, since yesterday was 8 :thumbup:
I didn’t publish the link as I wanted to give WW members the heads up before the stock system was updated and would be captured by google as available (it was showing as ‘back order’ when I bought mine - the stock was updated later in the day).

For those that need international shipping, the other store which Cannondale told me had taken a delivery is Sigma - they are still showing as out of stock but guessing will be available soon. Beyond that cannondale don’t expect more until November.

PUNlSHER

by PUNlSHER

Beancouter wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:17 am
PUNlSHER wrote:
Beancouter wrote:

I didn’t publish the link as I wanted to give WW members the heads up before the stock system was updated and would be captured by google as available (it was showing as ‘back order’ when I bought mine - the stock was updated later in the day).

For those that need international shipping, the other store which Cannondale told me had taken a delivery is Sigma - they are still showing as out of stock but guessing will be available soon. Beyond that cannondale don’t expect more until November.

I cannot understand what you are talking about, I give a real working link where you can buy the right size right now, and do you suggest writing in private messages? Don't see any sense in your proposal..

Beancouter

by Beancouter

At the time i made my post on the WW forum yesterday, the seatposts were not showing as in stock. I also didn’t know how many they had available. That has obviously now changed.....

This is still the case with sigma that cannondale have told me have just received some but the system is not yet showing them as available.

I am only trying to help forum members!

PUNlSHER

by PUNlSHER

Beancouter wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:11 pm
At the time i made my post on the WW forum yesterday, the seatposts were not showing as in stock. I also didn’t know how many they had available. That has obviously now changed.....

This is still the case with sigma that cannondale have told me have just received some but the system is not yet showing them as available.

This is not true, since the quantity of goods in stock is shown in real time! At the time of my purchase, I personally sow 5 in stock, after the purchase it began to show 4! I dont care about Sigma site (on my link its cost ~120€, sigma - 150€! So?)

Beancouter

by Beancouter

PUNlSHER wrote:
Beancouter wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:11 pm

This is not true, since the quantity of goods in stock is shown in real time! At the time of my purchase, I personally sow 5 in stock, after the purchase it began to show 4! I dont care about Sigma site (on my link its cost ~120€, sigma - 150€! So?)
You are completely missing the point! I give up.....

Kroter

by Kroter

Does anybody know a garmin Mount k-edge or similar for the cannondale aero handlebar?. Thanks.
I hate the cannondale made.......

Enviado desde mi SM-N975F mediante Tapatalk

TurboKoo

by TurboKoo

Scott Foil
Shimano 9150
Shimano FCR-9100-P
Shimano C60 tubulars

flashpunk

by flashpunk

Kroter wrote:Does anybody know a garmin Mount k-edge or similar for the cannondale aero handlebar?. Thanks.
I hate the cannondale made.......

If you’re looking for something like the next post by TurboKoo, i have one just like it that I am no longer using, feel free to DM me, can send some photos. I’ve posted it previously on this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

refthimos

by refthimos

TurboKoo wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:36 pm
I have this
https://www.racewaredirect.co/shop/gar ... -inc-1030/
This is what I have as well, and it works great as a computer mount and will also hold a light fine.

But it's a rather flexy mount, and so if you want to use it with camera, I can tell you that a Fly12CE is way too heavy, the footage will bounce up and down intolerably. I did a ride with my GoPro Session and the footage came out fine, but if you plan on doing a lot of filming, particularly on less than pristine roads, I wouldn't expect great results from this mount. There is a bike shop in Tucson selling metal combo mount for the SystemSix, but only in silver and the one I got (which was one of the first) had faulty threading for the GoPro mount - maybe that has been sorted out since.
EVO1 | 5.37kg
EVO3 | 6.51kg
SystemSix | 8.01kg
P5 | 9070 Di2 | SISL2 SRM | Enve 7.8/FFWD Falcon | Roval 321
T1 | P2Max Type S | Rolf Prima FX58/Zipp Super 9 Disc

Kroter

by Kroter

Thanks, the raceware dont like me. I Will wait a futuro option. Thanks guys!!!

S6ED

by S6ED

Just came across this one while looking around. Not my cup of tea, colour wise.

https://www.tokopedia.com/hobbyone/cann ... me-set-srp
Attachments
70047644_40e9f586-2247-4004-a8eb-c08aeb55dcd3_624_624.jpg
70047644_1254fd44-45f0-4e53-a246-80b03957711c_720_720.jpg
70047644_f153f5dd-79c7-4b5a-806e-a2484417c42a_624_624.jpg

Dan Gerous

by Dan Gerous

S6ED wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:16 pm

That's one of last year's frameset color (2020MY) that was only available in the Asia-Pacific market, that one and the metallic brown one.

S6ED

by S6ED

Dan Gerous wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:20 pm
S6ED wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:16 pm

That's one of last year's frameset color (2020MY) that was only available in the Asia-Pacific market, that one and the metallic brown one.
Ah, yes, indeed. I've lost count with all those designs :-o

Any news regarding what's coming up?

By the way, there's this tasty modification done with a wrap, so not voiding the warranty.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDj1W4Hl0Ji ... _copy_link
Attachments
117169608_3085291334882372_7928550894801805009_n.jpg

by Weenie